Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology (VBIT) was founded by Bharathi Educational Society. The university was established in the year 2009 and is recognised by UGC. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA and much more.
The university offers semester course system which is divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of November-December. On the other hand, the even semester examination starts in the month of April-May.
Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology Time Table 2019
The timetable helps candidates to start their preparation prior to the examinations. The university publishes the timetable on its official website. The candidates can easily download the timetable through the university website. Timetable contains all the information regarding dates, time, holidays and other things.
Candidates can follow these steps to check the timetable:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Click on the timetable option present under the Exam cell tab
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where the timetable for various courses will be available
- Click on the particular link and download the timetable in PDF format
- Candidates take a printout of the timetable for future use
Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology – How to check results
The university is responsible for uploading the examination result on its official website. Candidates can check the result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent through post or courier. Students who are not satisfied with their examinations can also apply for the revaluation process. The semester examination result for both semesters is published on the university official website. Candidates can check their examination result by following these steps:
- Candidates should visit the university website
- Candidates need to search for the “Exam cell” present on the menu bar
- Click on the Results option given under the Exam cell tab
- Candidate will be redirected to another page where the result links of various courses will be displayed
- Click on the required link and download the PDF file
- Candidates can take a printout of the result file for their future use