Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology has 28 campuses under it offering 100+ courses in Engineering and Technology.
The examinations are held after the end of each semester which are generally in the month of May-June and are known as summer examination. There are theory and practical examinations taken by the university. There are also supplementary exams held in the month of June taken for both theory and practical examination. The examinations for 2nd semester or the end semester examination are held in the month in December-January and the supplementary exams for it are held in the month of February.
The admission process starts in the month of April by the online release of forms on its official website. The allocation of the center for the entrance examination PUSH is done in the starting of April only followed by the coming of the dates of the examination. The declaration of results for the entrance test is done in the month of May. The merit list is released in the middle of May with counseling and allotment right after it. It is followed by other admission related procedures with the commencement of classes in the month of July.
Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology Exam Time Table 2018
Exams at Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology are held semester wise and are divided into the regular and supplementary examination. The regular examinations for many undergraduate courses are held in the month of May-June. The exams for MBA and M. ARTS are also held in the month of May-June.
The supplementary exams for undergraduate and post graduate courses are held in the month of June. The dates are tentative and may change in future. The regular practical exams are held in the month of May-June for graduate and post-graduate and the supplementary practical exams are also held during that period only. The Annual Exams are held in the month of March-April. The date sheet for all the exams is available on the official website of the institute.
Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology Result 2018- How to Check Result
Parul institute uploads its results online on its official website. The results for all end-semester, mid-term exams are uploaded by October and November respectively. The dates are tentative but the necessary notifications are uploaded timely on its official website. Here are the steps to access the results:
- Visit the official website of Parul institute on engineering and technology
- The menu bar appears on the top appears with different options
- Hover to the ACADEMICS option
- An option of STUDENTS CORNER appears in the bottom of the list
- Choose the RESULTS option from the list
- You will be redirected to a page written results on it
- Different options for recently held examinations will appear on the page
- Choose the option for which you want to see the result. The result will automatically get open in a different tab.
Parul Institute of Engineering and Technology Rechecking Result 2018
The results for rechecking exams both for practical and theory are uploaded by the university on its official website in the month of January and March. Here are a few steps to access it.
- Log onto the official website of Parul Institute
- Click on the STUDENTS corner option from the ACADEMICS option from the menu bar
- Choose the RESULTS option and you will be redirected to a page with options provided for different results and result type.
- The result link will be available on the bottom of the page, click on the particular link to check your result