Parul University, Vadodara is a University in Gujarat set up by Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust in 2015. The university has been recognized by UGC. It has been accredited by NAAC and NBA. Parul University has been approved by AICTE, COA, BCI, PCI, MCI, GNC, CCH, and INC.
The University having 32 institutes with over 250 courses is one of the largest universities in the state. It offers Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma and Research courses in Arts, Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Applications, Medicine, Architecture, Social Work, Fine Arts, Commerce, etc. Admissions at Parul University to these courses are conducted every year.
The university aims to provide quality education to its students. It provides an ideal environment for contemplative learning. It has around 2500 well-educated and experienced faculty members out of which 110 have graduated from IITs and IIMs. Parul University has seen more than 25,000 students passing out with outstanding placements.
Parul University Highlights
Type of Institution
AICTE, COA, BCI, PCI, MCI, GNC, CCH
Parul University Courses
B.Tech, B.Sc., Bachelor in Public Health, B.Arch, B.I.D., B.Design, B.Pharm, B.H.M.S., BPT, BBA, BCA, BVA, B.SW, BA, B.Com (Hons), MBBS, LLB, LLB Integrated programme (B.A., BBA, B.Com), B. Lib. & Inf. Sc., LLB
Eligibility- The candidate needs to have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- For MBBS, B.H.M.S., and B.A.M.S., the candidate needs to have cleared the NEET exam.
- For B.Arch, the candidate needs to have cleared the NATA exam.
- For LLB, the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Some of the courses that are opted after 10th by students in Parul University include Diploma in Engineering, Hotel Management & Catering Technology along with D. Voc.
- M.Tech. Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in B.Tech. from a recognized university.
- LL.M Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in LLB from a recognized university.
- MBA/M.C.A. Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The candidate needs to have a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ GCET/CMAT.
- M.Sc. Eligibility- The candidate should have a degree in B.Sc. from a recognized university.
- Other courses include M.Plan., M.Pharm., Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate), M.Com., M.D. (Homeopathy), M.D. (Ayurved), I.M.C.A., Pharm.D., M.A., MHA, MPH, M.S.W., B. Lib. & Inf. Sc., M. Lib. & Inf. Sc., etc.
For more information about Parul University Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
Parul University Placements
The university’s placement cell has successfully placed its students in various firms in the corporate world. The batch of 2018 showed an outstanding placement record. Over 1500 students got placed in more than 500 companies.
For the Engineering department, 86% of the students got placed. The highest placement package was 10 lakhs per annum. The average placement package was 3.30 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters included Rishabh Software, Tata Chemicals, Tata Consultancy Services, Samsung R&D, Saint Gobain Glass, Sanchi Steel, Sanmar Group, TVS Logistics, Think & Learn (BYJU), etc.
For the Pharmacy department, the highest placement package was 4.20 lakhs per annum. The average placement package was 3.11 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters included Alembic Pharma, Astra Life Care, Meditab, Lincoln Pharma, Norris Medicines, IPCA, Intas Pharma, etc.
Impeccable Placement Records: Highest Placements: Datalog [18 lac], Indian Army [18 Lac], Indian Oil [12 Lac], Byjus [10 Lac] | Prominent Alumni working in MNCs like Google, Facebook, TCS, and Infosys
To get information about placements, highest package and companies visited, click here Parul University Placement.
Parul University Rankings
- Awarded as the Best Private University in India by Praxis Media
- Awarded as the Best University in Placements
- The Most Preferred Education Destination with the Highest Numbers of Student Enrollments in Western India for three years in a row
- 50+ Foreign University Tie-ups - offering a globally aligned academia and exposure to its students and opportunities for Erasmus+ Funded Semester / Yearly Exchange Programs
- Research Oriented University - Over 127+ patents and copy rights filed and 50 student start-ups
- Centers of Excellence / Industry sponsored labs by Top MNCs like Nvidia, Red Hat, D-link, Mahindra and Mahindra
- 1200+ Students from 49+ Nationalities
- 2nd Best Engineering College in Gujarat with B++ Ranking- Civil Services Chronicle, 2015.
- Ranked 2nd in Gujarat & Top 50 Engineering Colleges of India- Silicon India Survey, 2015.
- Ranked among Top 50 Engineering & MCA Colleges- SILICON INDIA, 2014.
- Ranked 4th in Gujarat and in top 100 Engineering Colleges of India by Dataquest Survey, 2015.