Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions and students have to complete the examination within a specific period of time. Candidates are able to check their examination result after a month of the completion of the paper.
NTRUHS publishes the result only on the official website. Candidates who are not satisfied with their result and failed in an examination can register for the re-evaluation process.
To know about the NTRUHS courses & fees structure: Click Here
- II Year BDS Jan/Feb 2019-NR results declared – Check Result
- PG Medical Admissions (NEET) 2019 Candidates Merit List – Check Here
- MDS Admissions (NEET) 2019 Candidates Merit List – Check Here
- MD Ayurveda Part-II Nov/Dec 2017 – Check Result
- MD Ayurveda Part-I Nov/Dec 2017– Check Result
- I BDS Jan/Feb 2019-NR – Check Result
Eligible candidates who are interested in NTRUHS Admissions can apply online by visiting on the college’s official website. The university publishes the different courses application form separately on the website.
The application forms are available on the website in the month of November. NTRUHS offers the semester and yearly courses. The semester courses are also divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester.
NTR University of Health Sciences – How to check result
All the courses result is published on the website separately. The result will not be declared any other offline mode. So, candidates should keep their eyes on the university website to get the latest notifications. According to the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of course or degree.
By following below instructions candidates can check their result:
- Candidates should visit the official website
- After that search for the Results tab present on the menu bar of the university website
- After clicking on the particular tab options of various course disciplines opens
- Then after clicking on the particular discipline candidates will be redirected to another page where various courses result in the link of all the year and semester open in front of the candidate
- The result will appear in two types i.e. Marks and Result
- Candidates can choose any of the options according to their requirement.
- For checking the marks candidates need to enter their Hall Ticket Number and click on submit button whereas, the result will be open in front of the candidates as PDF file format
- Now candidates can view, save and take a printout of result and marks for their future reference.
NTR University of Health Sciences Application Form
The application form is an important document that candidates need to fill and submit successfully for appearing in an entrance examination. Candidates can get the application forms through online mode only. University publishes the application form on the university website.
By following below steps candidates can download the application form:
- Firstly, open the university website
- Then search for the Application Form option present on the website home page under the Admissions section
- After clicking on the options application form opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen as a PDF file format
- Candidates can save, download and take a hard copy of the application form to keep the record.