NTRUHS has released 3rd Allotment List for B.Sc Nursing, MLT, BPT, Post Basic Nursing and Para-Medical Admission 2020-21 on April 8, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to check the allotment list.
NTRUHS has released the “Revised List of Candidates for MD (Ayurveda) Admission 2021” after verification of uploaded certificates. Candidates can visit the official website to check.
NTRUHS has released the merit list for admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses and Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2YD Courses Under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2020-21 in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can check the merit list for paramedical courses from the official website of NTRUHS - ntruhs.ap.nic.in
NTRUHS has released 1st phase web options along with seat matrix at ntruhs.ap.nic.in for NTRUHS Para Medical Admission 2021. Candidates can exercise the Phase 1 web options before the deadline of March 22, 2021 (4 PM).
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The university offers graduate and postgraduate degrees, diploma and super speciality courses in modern medicine, dental surgery, nursing, physiotherapy, ayurvedic, homoeopathy, yoga sciences etc. In addition to UG and PG courses, the university also offers doctoral programs in both full-time and part-time mode. Application forms for registration can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
For the part-time PhD course, students must have working experience for a year in any of the colleges or institutes affiliated to NTR university. Candidates with a pass in senior secondary school or an equivalent examination with minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English as main subjects can apply for MBBS/BDS.
- Selection to MBBS and BDS programs is done on the basis of student’s performance in NEET followed by counselling.
- For MBBS programmes, students have to complete the mandatory internship on prior registration with AP State Medical Council.
- For B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (MLT), BNYS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BPT the aspirants must have obtained required minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, with different combinations and English as a compulsory subject.
- The admission to the above stated courses will be given based on the Entrance Test.
- For Post B.Sc. (Nursing), the candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent and must have done General Nursing and Midwifery course.
- Selection in Post B.Sc. (Nursing) will be merit based.
- Candidates with MBBS/BDS or a PG degree in the relevant subject along with internship will be eligible for applying to MD and MDS courses.
- The admission to MD, MS and MDS courses of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) wil be given on the basis of NEET PG score.
- For M.Sc. (Nursing), MPH and MPT, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective field with min. 50% marks.
- The selection for M.Sc. Nursing and MPH will be done by the university on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test but for MPT it will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and Counseling, both.
- A pass in MD/ DNB in the related field is required to apply for DM and M.Ch.
- based on the merit in PGMET, a canddiate will be given admission in DN and M.Ch.
- For taking admission in Ph.D. a master’s degree with an M.Phil is a must.
- The selection will be done based on the entrance test and viva voce.
- The university offers doctoral programmes in both full-time and part time mode. For the part- time Ph.D. course, students must have a working experience for a year in any of the colleges or institutes affiliated to NTR university.
- The application forms are only available online.