Dravidian University offers various courses like BA, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BBM, ma, M.Com, MSc, MBA and others. Candidates who have appeared for 1st year, 2nd year, third year and final year degree examination can check their result through the university website. Score cards will not be sent through courier or post.
University follows semester system and conducts semester examinations. University is responsible for releasing both the semester result and exam date. Candidates should check the university website on regular basis for any kind of updates. Candidates can easily download their examination result by simply entering their registration number and date of birth.
University divides the semester system into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. The Odd semester is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March-April whereas, an even semester examination is held from November-December. University publishes both the semester examination result separately.
Dravidian University Academic Calendar 2018
Academic Calendar encapsulates all the information regarding the start of academic year, commencement of Semester I or Semester II, about Holidays. Candidates who got admission into the university can easily download the academic calendar from the university website. University releases the academic calendar for both the semesters separately. By following the given steps candidates can download the Academic calendar:
- Candidates should open the official website of Dravidian University.
- Then search for the “Academics” option present on the university website home page.
- After that click on the option “Academic Calendar”.
- Directly click on the given “Academic Calendar” to download.
Dravidian University Exam Timetable 2018
Dravidian University publishes the different timetables for different courses. Candidates can download the theory examination time table separately. In order to download, students need to follow the given steps:
- Open the university website.
- Then search for the option named as “Circulars/ Notifications/ Time Tables” on the university official website
- Directly click on the “Timetables” link.
- Now click on the Download link of particular UG or PG course.
- Now candidates can view and download their time table file for further use.
DUCET Result 2018
Candidates can get the admission to Dravidian University only after clearing the common entrance examination conducted by the university. The application forms for DUCET exam released by the DU University. Candidates are advised to check the official notification first.
Online registration will begin in the month of November every year. University conducts the entrance examination in the second week of January. Examination result will be announced in the month of February. Candidates can download the application forms by following the below steps:
- Go to the official website of Dravidian University.
- Now search for “Admissions” section available on the home page.
- Then click on the link named as “DUCET Notification and Application”
- Now candidates can download the DUCET score card for future reference.
Dravidian University DDE Result 2018
University also facilitates the candidates with Distance education programmes. The Result of the distance education examination is also published on the university website. Examination result will be displayed along with the marks and percentage. University conducts the semester examination for part time courses separately. By following below steps candidates can check the Dravidian University result Online:
- Go to the home page of the University.
- Then students must visit the examination & result page
- After that choose the options named as Distance Education result
- Then candidates should select the particular course, department, and year.
- Now enter the registration number
- After submitting the personal details, click on the “View Result” button.
- Candidates can download result for their future use also.