DUCET (Dravidian University Common Entrance Test) 2018 was successfully conducted on June 30, 2018 by Dravidian University. DUCET 2018 result will be declared in the first week of July by Dravidian University. After result declaration Merit list will be published on official website of DUCET.
DUCET is a national level exam which is held every year for admission to various postgraduate courses such as MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW. DUCET 2018 Application Form was available from March 29 – May 11, 2018.
|DUCET Application Form||DUCET Result||DUCET Participating Colleges|
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in their respective discipline are eligible.
- Candidates must be 22 years of age in the year of examination to sit for the test.
- Candidates have to fill the admit card form attached with the application form and send it along with the application form.
- Candidates will receive the admit card back from the university stamped and details filled by the officials.
- DUCET 2018 was held in Dravidian University Campus in Kuppam only.
- Paper for DUCET is divided into 2 groups.
- Candidates choose each of the group according to their qualifying degree.
- Question paper comprises of 100 objective type questions for which candidates are provided 100 minutes.
- There is no negative marking and each correct answer is awarded 1 mark. Question paper is Bilingual in nature.
- Results will be announced in the 1st week of July.
- Counselling procedure is followed by the announcement of results which is held in the last week of June.
DUCET 2018 Exam Highlights Table
|Date of DUCET 2018||June 30, 2018|
|Conducting Body||Dravidian University|
|Mode of DUCET 2018||Offline|
|Duration of DUCET 2018||100 Minutes|
|Eligibility||Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in their respective qualifying degree|
|Courses offered||MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW|
DUCET 2018 Exam Dates
Dravidian University announces the important dates for DUCET 2018. Following are the few important dates for the entrance exam:
|Commencement of Online/Offline Application||March 29, 2018|
|Closing of Online/Offline Registration||May 11, 2018|
|Admit Card will be available from||May 31, 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||June 30, 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2018|
|Counselling Procedure starts from||Last week of July 2018|
*Dates are Tentative
DUCET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to get admission through DUCET 2018. Candidature of a candidate shall stand cancelled at any stage if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage. Following are the eligibility criteria:
Age Limit: DUCET 2018 minimum 22 years of age to apply for the entrance exam. There is no upper limit for a candidate to give the exam.
Academic Details: Academic qualification for various courses are as follows:
|M.Sc||Candidates should have acquired a Bachelors of Science from a recognized university|
|MA||Candidates should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university|
|M.Com||Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Institute.|
DUCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill DUCET 2018 Application Form online as well as offline mode. Application forms are available in the University office from March 29, 2018. Candidates need to follow certain procedure for filling the application form:
Online Application Mode
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University. http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Admission link provided in the blue panel available on the top of the website.
- Click on DUCET Application and Hall Ticket 2018 link from the drop down list.
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Application form will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same.
- Fill in the application form with your own hand writing and send it to the University address
- You need to fill the following details in the application form:
- Mention the Course Applied
- Candidates Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The State of Domicile
- Category/Special Category
- Choice of Entrance Examination Center
- Result of Qualifying Degree Exam
- Academic Details
- Declaration by the Father/Mother/Guardian
- Particulars of Demand Draft
- Candidates need to attach the following documents with the application form:
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- SSC and Intermediate Pass certificate
- Degree marks and provisional Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Certificate in case of Physical Disability
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Any other sport
- Discharge Certificate or Service Certificate in case of children of armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate(In case of other university students)
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Demand Draft in the name of Registrar Dravidian University payable at Kuppam
- 2 self Addressed post cards
- 2-9x20 cm self-addressed covers with INR 5 postal stamp affixed on them
- You can send the filled application form to the university office on the following address:
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
Offline Application Form
- Candidates can directly obtain the application form along with the form for hall ticket through the University office only.
- Purchase the form from the admission window and pay for it there.
- After you have filled all the particulars and attached all the required documents, you can submit it to the registrar office.
- Address from which a student can obtain the application form:
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
Application fee is to be paid through a demand draft in the name of the university. Candidates can submit the DD during the submission of form:
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Dravidian University.
- It should be submitted along with the application form and the demand draft details should be written on the application form.
- Demand draft should be payable at Kuppam.
DUCET 2018 Admit Card
DUCET 2018 Admit card is sent to the candidates by post. Candidates have to fill a separate form for the Admit card attached with the application form and have to send it to the University address.
Officials from the University shall send back the complete stamped and filled admit card:
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/
- Find the DUCET Admit Card 2018 option form the academics section available in the top panel.
- Fill in your Registration Number and Name in the Box.
- Fill all the particular details in the Admit card and send it to the university address with the application form.
- You will receive your Admit Card within the time period provided by University duly filled with other left details by the universities’ officials.
Admit card contains some of the most important details that a candidates require for attending the examination. Following are the details mentioned on DUCET 2018 Admit card:
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Course and Subject
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
Some of the information will be filled by the officials such as:
- Test center
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Controller of Examination
There are a few things that the candidate must have with them on the exam date with the admit card. Candidates need to take an ID proof along with the hall ticket:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank passbook which contains a photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity.
DUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Dravidian University DUCET 2018 will follow the following exam pattern for the entrance exam:
- DUCET 2018 will comprise of 100 objective type questions
- There are 100 minutes provided for completing the test.
- Each question is awarded 1 mark. There is no negative marking for an answer attempted wrong or left unanswered.
- Medium of language will be bilingual which will be in English and Telugu.
- Question paper is different for different groups. Each group comprises questions from different subjects such as:
- Group 1- Philosophy, linguistics, Folklore and Tribal Studies, History, Library, Social Work, Rural Development Management, Sociology.
- Group-2- Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||Bilingual (Telugu + English)|
|Duration of Exam||100 minutes|
|Division of Exam||2 Group-1 and Group-2|
DUCET 2018 Results
Dravidian University announces results for DUCET 2018 in the 3rd week of June 2018. University announces the merit list according to the marks secured by the candidates. List is released online on the official website for students to see. You can follow the steps to check the results:
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University.
- Click on the ADMISSION link provided in the top panel of the website.
- Click on DUCET 2018 RESULTS from the drop down list.
- Fill in your Roll. Number and Name in the box given
- Your Result will appear on the screen. Download and save it for future reference.
DUCET 2018 Counselling
After the results are announced, candidates must reach the allotted venue on the given time for Counselling and further admission process.
Counselling for the session 2018 will start from the 4th week of July. It consists of an Interview round with which candidates get admission to various courses depending upon their Score and Interview performance.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College