Table of Contents
DUCET 2020 Registration (Open), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Result and Cutoff
DUCET (Dravidian University Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam held every year for admission to various postgraduate courses such as MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW, etc. DUCET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on July 04, 2020.
- DUCET 2020 Registration has commenced from April 01, 2020 and will tentatively be available till June 30, 2020.
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in their respective disciplines are eligible for DUCET.
- Candidates must be 22 years of age in the year of examination to sit for the test. Check DUCET Admit Card
- Candidates choose each of the groups according to their qualifying degree.
- The question paper comprises of 100 objective type questions for which candidates are provided 100 minutes.
- There is no negative marking and each correct answer is awarded 1 mark. Check DUCET Participating Colleges
- The question paper is bilingual in nature.
- Counselling procedure is followed by the announcement of DUCET Result which will be held in the last week of July 2020.
DUCET 2020 Exam Highlights
|Date of DUCET 2020||July 04, 2020|
|Conducting Body||Dravidian University|
|Mode of DUCET 2020||Offline|
|Duration of DUCET 2020||100 Minutes|
|Eligibility||Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in their respective qualifying degree|
|Courses offered||MA, M.Sc, MLISc, M.COM, MSW|
DUCET 2020 Exam Dates
Dravidian University will announce the important dates for DUCET 2020. Candidates willing to take the exam can go through the tentative dates given below:
|Commencement of Online/Offline Application||April 01, 2020 (Released)|
|Closing of Online/Offline Registration||June 30, 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 04, 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th week of July 2020|
DUCET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to get admission through DUCET 2020. Candidature of a candidate shall stand cancelled at any stage if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage. Following are the eligibility criteria:
Age Limit: DUCET 2020 a minimum of 22 years of age to apply for the entrance exam. There is no upper limit for a candidate to give the exam.
Academic Details: Academic qualification for various courses are as follows:
|M.Sc||Candidates should have acquired a Bachelors of Science from a recognized university|
|MA||Candidates should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university|
|M.Com||Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Institute.|
DUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to follow a certain procedure for filling the application form:
Online Application Mode
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University i.e. dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the Admission link provided in the blue panel available on the top of the website.
- Click on DUCET Application and Hall Ticket 2020 link from the drop-down list.
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same.
- Fill in the application form with your own handwriting and send it to the University address
- You need to fill the following details in the application form:
- Mention the Course Applied
- Candidates Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The State of Domicile
- Category/Special Category
- Choice of Entrance Examination Center
- Result of Qualifying Degree Exam
- Academic Details
- Declaration by the Father/Mother/Guardian
- Particulars of Demand Draft
- Candidates need to attach the following documents with the application form:
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- SSC and Intermediate Pass certificate
- Degree marks and provisional Certificate
- Original Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Certificate in case of Physical Disability
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Any other sport
- Discharge Certificate or Service Certificate in case of children of armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate(In case of other university students)
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- Demand Draft in the name of Registrar Dravidian University payable at Kuppam
- 2 self Addressed postcards
- 2-9x20 cm self-addressed covers with INR 5 postal stamp affixed on them
- You can send the filled application form to the university office on the following address:
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
Offline Application Form
- Application forms were directly available along with the form for hall tickets through the University office only.
- Purchase the form from the admission window and pay for it there.
- After you have filled all the particulars and attached all the required documents, you can submit it to the registrar office.
- Address from which a student can obtain the application form:
Registrar, Dravidian University
Kuppam, 517 426
The application fee is to be paid through a demand draft in the name of the university. Candidates can submit the DD during the submission of form:
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of Dravidian University.
- It should be submitted along with the application form and the demand draft details should be written on the application form.
- Demand draft should be payable at Kuppam.
DUCET 2020 Admit Card
DUCET 2020 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates have to fill a separate form for the Admit card attached with the application form and have to send it to the university address. Officials from the University shall send back the complete stamped and filled admit card:
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Find the DUCET Admit Card option form the academics section available in the top panel.
- Fill in your Registration Number and Name in the Box.
- Fill all the particular details in the Admit card and send it to the university address with the application form.
- You will receive your Admit Card within the time period provided by the University duly filled with other left details by the university officials.
Admit card contains some of the most important details that candidates require for attending the examination. Following are the details mentioned on DUCET 2020 Admit card:
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- Course and Subject
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
Some of the information will be filled by the officials such as:
- Test center
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Controller of Examination
There are a few things that the candidate must have with them on the exam date with the admit card. Candidates need to take an ID proof along with the hall ticket:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank passbook which contains a photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity.
DUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Dravidian University DUCET 2020 will follow the following exam pattern for the entrance exam:
- DUCET 2020 comprised of 100 objective type questions
- There are 100 minutes provided for completing the test.
- Each question is awarded 1 mark. There is no negative marking for an answer attempted wrong or left unanswered.
- The medium of language will be bilingual which will be in English and Telugu.
- The question paper is different for different groups. Each group comprises questions from different subjects such as:
- Group 1- Philosophy, linguistics, Folklore, and Tribal Studies, History, Library, Social Work, Rural Development Management, Sociology.
- Group-2- Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Question||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||Bilingual (Telugu + English)|
|Duration of Exam||100 minutes|
|Division of Exam||2 Group-1 and Group-2|
DUCET 2020 Results
Dravidian University will announce DUCET Result in the fourth week of June. University announces the merit list according to the marks secured by the candidates. The list of qualified candidates has been released online on the official website for students to see. You can follow the steps to check the results:
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University.
- Click on the ADMISSION link provided in the top panel of the website.
- Find the link for DUCET 2020 Result.
- Click on the link.
- Your Result will appear on the screen. Download and save it for future reference.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College