Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGKV) result of semester examination for B.Tech, BSc, M.Tech, MSc & Ph.D. courses are declared online on the website of the university within 30-35 days of the commencement of the examination. The result of all the affiliated government and private colleges of the university is published on the official website of IGAU. The semester examinations are conducted once in December-January (Odd Semester) and then in May-June (Even Semester).
IGKV releases the academic calendar of each session before the commencement of the semester. We have come up with all the relevant details of IGKV Examination timetable, academic calendar and examination result.
IGKV Examination Timetable 2018
IGKV Examination Timetable of UG, PG & Ph.D programs is published online on the official website of IGKV. IGKV releases the examination timetable 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. The University conducts the examination semester-wise. The Final semester examination is conducted at the end of each semester i.e. Odd semester examination is conducted in the month of November-December, while even semester examination is conducted in the month of May-June. Follow the steps mention below to get the examination timetable.
- Visit the website of IGKV first.
- Under the “Student Corner,” section click on the “Examination” tab.
- You will be navigated to a new page “Examination Timetable”.
- Click on the link to the appearing examination timetable.
- Download it and refer it for the preparation of the examination.
IGKV Academic Calendar 2018
IGKV Academic Calendar is released with the consent of University’s registrar on the official website in the month of March-April for each session. The academic session of IGKV starts in August and ends in June, every session has two semesters, Odd and Even. The academic calendar holds information regarding Date of registration, No. of teaching days in each semester, date of theory examination, date of declaration of the result, semester break, etc. Candidates can download the IGKV academic calendar with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Under the “Examination” tab, click on the “Academic Calendar” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page “Academic Calendar”.
- Click on the link to the recently released academic calendar.
- Have a look and download it for future reference.
IGKV Examination Schedule 2018
IGKV conducts the first-semester examination of the session in the month of December-January and the second-semester examination in the month of May-June. IGKV releases the final examination notification on its website a month before the commencement of the examination. The university conducts the examination for B.Tech, M.Tech, BSc, M.Sc & Ph.D. program of all faculties viz. Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering.
IGKV Examination Result 2018
IGKV releases the result of semester examination online on its website within 30-35 days of the commencement of the examination. The semester examination of B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D. is conducted in the month of January-February and the results are declared in the month of March. IGKV very clearly publishes the result of each course separately for affiliated Government/Private colleges. Students can easily check the result of their respective course using the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the “Result Notification” tab under the “Student Corner”.
- The “Examination Result Notification” page will appear with all the recently released results links of each course.
- Click on the link of your course and you will be redirected to a page with result links of all the courses of the affiliated Government and Private colleges of the university.
- Result of each course is mentioned separately on the “Result” page.
- Click on the relevant link of your course and download it.
- Candidates may apply for revaluation of the result through the link