PRSU Admit Card 2020 for B.P.E and UG, PG Annual Exam has been released on the official website. The admit cards for the courses can be downloaded by logging in to ‘Students login’ portal on the homepage of the official website i.e. http://www.prsu.ac.in/.
In the space provided, a candidate needs to enter the username and password to enter. It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination. Only eligible students are issued a hall ticket, which is supposed to be signed by the college principal before the examination.
Check PRSU Admission
PRSU Admit Card 2020
PRSU Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. Candidates without valid admit card are not allowed to write the exam. The link to download the PRSU Admit Card is given below.
|B.P.E Annual Examination 2020||Click here|
|UG and PG Annual Examination 2020|
Read more: PRSU Result
Note: Students can find more details on examinations and admit card from official website of PRSU University.
How to download PRSU Admit Card 2020?
Students can download PRSU admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. The admit cards are available online to be downloaded by eligible students. To generate admit card, a candidate need to login to the student’s portal.
If not registered already, then one has to create a new account before accessing the admit card. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download the exam hall ticket.
Steps to download PRSU Admit Card
- Visit the official website and find the link for ‘Student’s login’ from the homepage
- Enter the username and password in the space provided
- Click on the login button after entering the credentials
- Student’s login page opens up
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Click download button
- Admit card for the candidate will open in the window
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Note: The admit ticket is valid only if it is signed by the college principal.
Printed Details on PRSU Admit Card 2020
Students are advised to check for the below details on the admit card.
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Name of the exam centre
- Name of College
- Subject Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Signature of Examination officer
- Instructions to the candidates
Importance of PRSU Admit Card
PRSU Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of PRSU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates.
Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam. So it is very important to keep the admit card safe.
Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over as the same is required in case of revaluation of the answer script.
Important Instructions to Students
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall