Ques. Is there a reservation for backward classes at PSRU Raipur?
Ans. Yes the university provides 15% reservation of seats for the backward classes and there is relaxation in minimum marks required for admission.
Ques. What is the fee for the 5-year integrated program of B.A LL.B?
Ans. The annual fee of the 5-year integrated course is INR 14,675.
Ques. What is the duration and fee of master’s in library science at PSRU Raipur?
Ans. It is a 2 years full-time course and the annual fee is INR 5,970.
Ques. Which is the college preferable for management studies?
Ans. One of the most preferred colleges for management studies by the students is Disha College of Management Studies.
Ques. Are there any diploma courses offered by PSRU Raipur?
Ans. Yes, the college has D.Ed, PGDCA, DCA, etc.
Ques. What is PRSU NIRF ranking?
Ans. Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University was ranked in the 101–150 band among universities in India by NIRF in 2020 and 59 in the pharmacy ranking.
Ques. What is the fee for the Certificate course and its duration?
Ans. The duration of the certificate course is 4 months. It is a full-time course. The fee is INR. 5470.
Ques. Who are the top-recruiters of PRSU?
Ans. Many companies like HDFC, FDC, Cipla, CMC India Ltd, Spectramind, etc. visit the campus for recruiting students every year.
Ques. How can the fee of the application be paid?
Ans. The fee can be paid by both online and offline methods. To pay online, the payment can be processed using Internet Banking or through Debit/ Credit cards.
For the offline method, the payment can be done by Demand Draft of INR 400 payable to the Registrar, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
Ques. Are students provided scholarships at the time of admission?
Ans. The university provides scholarships to the following students:
- Students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC quota are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Students belonging to the Minority communities are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Students belonging to the economically low background are eligible for a scholarship by the University.
- Students whose parent serves /has served in the military are eligible for a scholarship.
- The University sponsors a scholarship under the sports quota.