Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) offers admission in various distance UG, PG & Ph.D programmes under regular, professional & vocational streams. These courses are offered in the departments of Management, Commerce, Humanities & Social Science, Commerce, Law, Education & Technology.
Admission for Vocational & Professional courses are made twice in a year i.e. in the months of January & June respectively. Term end examinations are conducted in the months of January & June every year. The University also conducts an entrance test to offer admission in B.Ed programme.
Latest Updates: For latest information related to entrance test, timetable & result, students can check the below listed links:
Students can check result for several Certificate, PG Diploma, Bachelor, Ph.D & Vocational courses by visiting the official website of BAOU. Students are advised to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit to the official website of the BAOU.
- In the main menu, click on the ‘Student’s Corner’ section.
- In the drop down menu, click on the ‘results’ section.
- Now you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- Select your course category & year.
- Now enter your registration number & submit.
- Save & Download the score card for future use.
BAOU B.Ed Entrance Test Result
BAOU conducts B.Ed Entrance Test to grant admission in B.Ed programme. The University has recently released the merit list for B,Ed on its official website. Students can check the result by going through steps as given under:
- Visit to the official website & click on the result section.
- You will be redirected to the result page.
- Enter your form number & submit.
- Save & download the score card for future use.
BAOU Evaluation Procedure
BAOU follows below listed methods to calculate the progress of a student for Distance Education Programmes:
- Self-Evaluation: At the end of self-Instruction Manual, there are certain exercises which are required to be performed by students.
- Continuous Evaluation: Students have to complete the number of assignments allotted by the study centers. The weightage is 30% for assignments per subject.
- Term End Examination: Term End Examinations are conducted at the end of each academic year or semester. Final degree will be given on the basis of student’s performance in the TEE.
BAOU Examination for Repeaters
Students, who fails in the term end examination of BAOU, may enroll again in the course by paying INR 200 per subject as exam fee. Students can obtain the examination form from University’s study centers.
Note: Study centers will charge Internal Assessment fees of INR 400 per subject.Last Updated - 06 Jul 2018