Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) is the only university in the world which provides a high level of education in Forensic and Investigative Science. It was established by Gujarat Government in September 2008. GFSU is divided into three academic sections i.e. Institute of Forensic Science, Institute of Behavioural Science and Institute of Research & Development.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University conducts examination twice a year. The examinations for all the odd semesters conducted in the month of December while for the even semesters is conducted in the month of June.
It offers post graduate programmes in various specializations It also provides some online courses which may be check on the official website. There is no national level entrance examination conducted for admission into GFSU. Candidates can go through the following list to know the courses offered by GFSU as mentioned below:
- M.Sc in Forensic Science
- M.Sc Digital Forensic & Information Security
- M.Tech Cyber Security & Incidents Response
- M.Sc in Homeland Security & Anti-Terrorism
- Masters of Hospital Management
- MBA Finance in Forensic Accounting
- PG Diploma in Forensic Document Examination
- PG Diploma in Fingerprint Science
- PG Diploma in Forensic Management
- PG Diploma in Forensic Accounting
- M.Sc in Forensic Odontology
- Post Basic Diploma in Forensic Nursing
How to check Result
Candidates, who have appeared in exam can check the result by following these steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of GFSU
- Go to the Notice Board on homepage and click on the link of results
- It will redirect you to a new page where semester wise result will be given
- Download the pdf file and check the result by your name or registration number.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University Revaluation Result
After the declaration of result, students can apply for the revaluation of their mark sheets. The revaluation form can be downloaded from the official website of university. The last date to apply for Re-checking is different for all the institutes. Candidates must be ensured the last date for re-checking for which they are applying. The university also has the facility of verification of the answer copies. Students can get printout the answer sheet after the verification by the subject experts.