GTU, also known as Gujarat Technical University conducts the semester examination for all the courses. All the exam-related correspondence including exam notifications and time table can be downloaded from the official website (gtu.ac.in).
Students appearing in the exams must fill the online form to sit in the examination. The GTU time table will have important instructions to be kept in mind while appearing for the exam, candidates must go through them thoroughly.
Click here GTU Admission
|Name of the University||Gujrat Technical University|
|Timetable Released||UG and PG Courses|
|Timetable Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
GTU Timetable 2020
Gujarat Technical University uploads the exam timetable and notifications on its official website. The section includes all the important circulars, notifications, and schedules that are related to GTU academic calendar.
|Instructions regarding Internship in the current situation||March 28, 2020||Click Here|
|Circular to postpone the Exam form Filling Schedule - Summer Term Examination 2020||March 26, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm.D, DPH, MCA & MCA Integrated, Exam Centres (All Semester) GTU Summer, 2020 Examination||March 9, 2020||Click Here|
|MCA Theory and Practical examination schedule for sports students Winter 2019||February 13, 2020||Click Here|
|Unfair means notification||February 6, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Pharm Theory exam time table for students participating in sports and NSS camp (Winter 2019)||February 5, 2020||Click Here|
|BE Theory and practical examination and practical examination schedule for sports students winter 2019||February 4, 2020||Click Here|
|Question Paper Format and General Rules of Master of Architecture w.e.f. 2020||January 17, 2020||Click Here|
Check GTU Result
How To Check GTU Time Table 2020?
The GTU Time tables are uploaded on the official website of the university www.gtu.ac.in. Candidates must take the following steps to check GTU Time Table 2020:
- Visit the official website of GTU
- On the homepage, navigate to the ‘Student Zone’ tab and select ‘Student Corner’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Exam Schedule
- A list of notifications will appear on your screen along with date and link. Click on it to view details.
- You can also find the GTU time table by entering particulars like ‘Exam,’ ‘Sem,’ and ‘Branch’ on this link.
Details Printed on GTU Time Table
GTU time table has the following details uploaded on the university website.
- Subject name
- Date of the examination
- Shift details
- Exam related instructions
Gujarat Technical University dictates the following rules and regulations to be followed in the examination center.
- All the students must carry hall tickets with them issued by the university during exam time.
- Examination candidates must reach 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Students must not carry printed/ handwritten/ typed material, mobile phone, pager or programmable calculator, or any other objectionable material with them in the exam hall.
GTU Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the GTU Hall Tickets from the official website with the help of login credentials. Here are the steps to obtain the admit card:
- Go to the official website of GTU
- In the ‘Student Zone’ tab and then to the ‘Student Corner’ section.
- On the right side of your screen, you will find the admit card in the Student's Portal section, click on it.
- Enter the roll number, name and other particulars asked for and click on the login tab
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the hall ticket.
GTU Syllabus 2020
To view the syllabus for different courses, the candidates must visit the official website of the university
- Click on the “Academic” tab
- Scroll down to- Syllabus
- Select the course
- Click on the desired program syllabus
- Download the pdf