Gujarat Technological University (GTU) offers admission in regular bachelor & master degree courses through various entrance tests like PGCET & GCET. GTU Result for Remedial & Regular courses for both winter & summer sessions are released through the official website of GTU. GTU declares the result for winter session between February to April every year.
Know more about GTU Admission 2019
GTU Time Table 2019
Students can check their GTU TIme Table for Exams from GTU’s official website. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their Exam Schedule:
- Visit the official website of GTU.
- Hover the cursor over ‘Students Zone’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Exam Schedule’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on your desired course link and a new web page with PDF will open.
- Save & take print out of the Exam Schedule for future use.
GTU Result 2019
Students can check their GTU Results for all UG, PG courses under regular & remedial stream from GTU’s official website. Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their results:
- Visit the official website of GTU.
- Hover the cursor over ‘Result’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Result List’ from the drop down menu.
- Select your desired session for which you want to check your marks. You can also toggle in between summer or winter session.
- Now click on your desired course link.
- Enter your Enrollment Number & Seat Number along with the security code prompted by the website.
- Click on Search and your score will be displayed on the screen.
- Save & take print out of the scorecard for future use.
Note: Students can also check their results through an alternative link provided on the GTU Result Portal. GTU has also launched an application for Android users named as ‘GTU Results’. Students can download this app from Google Play Store.
GTU Knowledge & Mid Semester Internal Results:
GTU Mid Semester internal marks are available on the official website for all engineering, Technology & Management courses. Mid internal marks includes all internal semester marks, remedial (Improvement) marks & presentation marks. These marks are declared by GTU once the summer & winter examination is over.
Performance in End Semester Examination:
Performance of a student at the end of each semester is measured in terms of Semester Performance Index (SPI) & Cumulative Performance Index (CPI). This weightage is defined as the average weightage of course grade points obtained by the student.
GTU Student Corner:
For information like GTU Circular, GTU Info, Change of Exam Centre, Question Paper Format, Exams notification, the students can visit GTU Students Corner under Students Zone tab on the official website of GTU.
GTU Result History:
GTU Result History helps the students to check their grades for the exams that they had already passed in previous academic years. GTU has a separate page under Students Zone tab which is dedicated to provide GTU Result History. Just click on Student Grade History under the Students zone tab and enter the Enrollment number along with the CAPTCHA verification code to view the result.
GTU Rechecking/Reassessment Results
Students who are appearing in both Final year/Semester exam & backlog subject of the previous semester, their result will be kept under suspension till he/she clears the backlog paper.
Those students who have cleared the backlog exam at the end of each semester, the status of such students may be updated along with the university result.
- Students looking to apply for rechecking must apply within 3 days after the declaration of result.
- During the first rechecking round if the difference of improved marks is less than 15% of the maximum marks allotted for a subject then no change of marks will be declared & there will be no second round of rechecking by the GTU board. But if the difference is more than 15% then second assessment will be performed.
- Reassessment will be performed for theory papers only; there is no rechecking for practical/internal or viva-voce.
- Students failing in more than two subjects will not be eligible for reassessment process. Students can apply for maximum of two subjects for revaluation per semester.
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) PGCET Results
GTU conducts Gujarat PG Common Entrance Test (PGCET) to offer admission in M.Tech & M.Pharm courses. Apart from PGCET score, students with valid GATE/GPAT are also eligible for admission. GTU declares the result in the Month of July every year. After result declaration students are called for the counselling proceedings as given:
- PGCET counselling consists of two choice filling rounds along with seat allotment.
- Prior to the actual counselling round, a trial round is performed.
- In order to make choices have to log in by using their PIN number & password.
- After the announcement of trial allotments, students can edit or change their choices.
- Final seat allotment is depends on the merit list & choices made by the candidate.
- In order to confirm the seat the candidate has to pay the fees of INR 10,000 online.