Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is one of the most sought after undergraduate and post graduate universities. Situated in North Gujarat, the university offers UG and PG courses in Arts, Commerce, Philosophy, Science and several others. The University conducts its own entrance for the offered courses.
Every year more than 50,000 candidates apply for the university for available courses in 13 departments run by three Centers affiliated to the university, The Academic Session of the university is divided into Semester programmes. Semester exams is conducted at the end of each semester and result is published at the official website.
HNGU Semester Exam Result
The Semester Exams are conducted in the month of Dec-Jan and May-June for the odd and even semester respectively. Candidates can check the following steps to check their Semester Result for HNGU.
- Visit the HNGU Official website
- From the menu bar, click ‘Students’
- Click on ‘Result’ from the dropdown and select the Academic Session
- You will be redirected to the available courses page, click on your respective course
- Enter the details required and submit
- Download and Save your HNGU Result.
HNGU Revaluation Result
The University offers Revaluation/Re correction to the candidates who are not satisfied with their obtained marks. The Answer sheets of the candidates claiming revaluation is checked and the marks are uploaded on the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check your reevaluated marks.
- Visit the official website of HNGU
- Click on Result link from the menu bar
- Select Revaluation/ Re correction Result from the list
- Choose your course and click submit
- Download and save your result for future purposes.
HNGU Entrance Exam Result
Candidates applying for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University are required to register at the HNGU Official website and appear for the entrance exam. The university admits students on the basis of Merit List prepared. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.Last Updated - 23 Oct 2018