Saurashtra University offers admission in various UG & PG courses in the departments of Science, Management, Arts & Commerce. These courses are offered in Saurashtra University affiliated colleges & University departments. Saurashtra University conducts the semester examinations twice in a year, i.e. in the months of October & April. Students can check Saurashtra University Results, Timetable, External Examination and Hall Ticket by visiting the official website.
Read More: Saurashtra University Admission 2019
Saurashtra University Results
Students can check the Saurashtra University Results for all internal & external examination of January-February and March-April sessions. The students are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the scorecard:
- Visit the home page of Saurashtra University.
- Navigate to the ‘Examination & Results’ section & click on the ‘Exam Result’ tab.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Result Portal’ of Saurashtra University.
- Click on the ‘Student gateway’ followed by course name, year & month.
- Now click on ‘Go’ & enter your roll number.
- Save the scorecard for future reference.
Note: Saurashtra University Result 2018 has been announced on the official website of the University and can be checked Here
Saurashtra University External Examination
Saurashtra University offers External Courses at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. The Saurashtra University External Examinations for these courses are held annually. Exam form and Exam Details for these External courses can be checked at the official website of the university. Oct 2018 Exam Form & Exam Date Details of Saurashtra University Externals are also available at the official website.
Saurashtra University Latest Result
The University releases the latest results for October & April session for all UG & PG courses on the official website only. Students have to just click on the ‘Result Declaration’ tab in the ‘Examination & Result’ section. Students have to click on the course/semester link in order to download the scorecard.
Note: Latest result updates includes results for repeaters (supplementary paper) also.
Saurashtra University Reassessment Result
If any student is not satisfied with their main or semester exam marks, then they can apply for the rechecking/reassessment of the answer scripts within 7 days after the declaration of the result.
- Reassessment Result for October/November session
- Reassessment Result for March/April Session
Saurashtra University Reassessment Form: In case the students are not satisfied with their marks then they can apply for revaluation or rechecking. Reassessment form is available under the ‘Examination & Result’ section given on the official website.
Saurashtra University Exam Timetable
Students can download the exam timetable for both theory & practical subjects from the official website of the Saurashtra University. Students should follow the below-listed steps:
- Visit the home page of the Saurashtra University.
- Navigate to the ‘Examination & Results’ section & click on the ‘Exam Timetable’ tab.
- Now click on the course/semester link.
- Download the exam schedule for future reference.
Note: For more exam related queries, the students must contact to ‘Controller of Examination, Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
Also Check, Saurashtra University Courses & Fees
Saurashtra University Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for Regular and Repeater students are available on the official website of Saurashtra University. Students can download the hall ticket by following the given steps:
- Select the status i.e. Regular or Repeater.
- Enter the Application Number and click on ‘Go’.
- Save the hall ticket for future use.
Saurashtra University CCE
Saurashtra University has recently initiated the Course in Computer Concepts (CCC). Those students who have appeared in CCC can download the exam result by following the below- mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the Saurashtra University.
- In the main menu, click on the results section.
- Now enter your details like Application number or registration number.
- Click on submit & save the scorecard for future use.