Guru Jambheshwar University Results are released online on the official website. Results for all the exams conducted by the university, including semester exams and entrance exams, are released under the ‘Results’ tab of the examination page.
GJUST semester exams are conducted twice a year. The Even Semester examinations are conducted in May and the odd semester exams are conducted in November- December.
The results for these exams are declared within 2 months of examination.
|University||Guru Jambheshwar University, Hissar, Haryana|
|Result Declared (Latest)||Result(Affiliated College Except courses i.e. M.Sc.(Mathematics), BBA, B.Com, BCA) - 4th semester|
|Declaration Date||March 16, 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Course Name||Result Date||Link|
|M.Ed. - 4th SEM (Main)||March 16, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Ed. (Part-Time) - 1st year (Main)||March 16, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Ed. (Part-Time) - 1st year (Re-appear)||March 13, 2020||Click Here|
|B.Ed. (Part-Time) - 2nd year (Main)||March 13, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A.(BACHELOR OF ARTS) - 4th Semester(Main)||December 28, 2019||Click Here|
|D.P.Ed. - 4th Semester(Main)||June 12, 2019||Click Here|
|B.A. (Hon's English) - 4th Sem(Main)||November 26, 2019|
|B.A. (Hon's Geography) - 4th Semester (Main)||November 15, 2019|
|BMC (Self Finance) - 4th Semester (Main)||November 14, 2019|
|B.Com./B.Com. (Aided)/B.Com. (Grant in Aid)/B.Com. (SFS) - 4th Semester (Main)||October 31, 2019|
|B.A. Hons (Economics) - 4th Semester (Main)||October 31, 2019|
|B.Sc. (Non-Medical)/B.Sc. (Non-Medical)-Aided/B.Sc. (Non-Medical)- SFS - 4th Semester (Main)||October 25, 2019|
|BB.Sc. (Non-Medical with Computer Science)-I/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ B.Sc. Computer Science (Self Financing)/B.Sc. (Computer Science)-I- Aided with Physics - 4th Semester (Main)||October 25, 2019|
|B.Sc. (Computer Science)-I-Aided with Geography - 4th Semester (Main)||October 24, 2019|
|B.Sc. (Medical)/B.Sc. (Medical) (Aided) - 4th Semester (Main)||October 16, 2019|
|B.Sc. (Medical with Biotechnology)/B.Sc. (Medical with Biotechnology)- SFS/B.Sc. Bio-Tech - 4th Semester (Main)||October 14, 2019|
|M.SC.(BIOTECHNOLOGY) - 4th Semester (Main)||November 10, 2019|
|B.Sc. Computer Application - 4th Semester (Main)||November 10, 2019|
|B.Sc. (Electronics) (Aided)/B.Sc. (Electronics)-SFS - 4th Semester (Main)||November 10, 2019|
|LLB (3 YEAR) - 4th Semester (Main)||September 17, 2019|
|B.A.LL.B (Hons) 5 years course. - 4th Semester (Main)||September 17, 2019|
|M.A. Sanskrit - 4th Semester (Main)||August 16, 2019|
|M.A. Economics - 4th Semester (Main)||August 16, 2019|
|M.Sc. Geography/M.Sc. Geography (Self Finance) - 4th Semester (Main)||June 8, 2019|
|M.A. Hindi (Self Financing) - 4th Semester (Main)||June 8, 2019|
|M.A. English/M.A. English (Aided)/M.A. English (Self Financing) - 4th Semester (Main)||July 29, 2019|
|M.A. Pol. Science - 4th Semester (Main)||July 24, 2019|
|M.A. Psychology - 4th Semester (Main)||July 19, 2019|
GJUST Exam Time-Table
The notifications for all the exam schedules are released on the official website. Candidates can check the table below for more information.
|Notification||Date of Release||Link|
|B.A., B.A (Hons) & BMC 6th Semester for Main Candidates||May 26,2020||Click Here|
|M.Sc.(Geography) 4th Semester for Main & Re-appear Candidates.||May 26,2020||Click Here|
|Added/Shifted Theory Date sheet of B.Tech CSE / IT, Electrical and Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engineering, MBA, M.Sc (Biotechnology)||February 28, 2020||Click Here|
|Date sheet of practical examination of M.Sc. (CS) / MCA / PGDCA through Distance Education||February 24, 2020||Click Here|
|Theory Date-Sheet of LLB (3 Year) and B.A.LLB (Hons.) (5 Year Integrated) courses 6th Semester||February 20, 2020||Click Here|
|Theory Date-Sheet of B.A., B.A (Hons.), BMC, B.Com (General/Hons), B.Scs, BBA, BCA courses 6th Semester||February 20, 2020||Click Here|
|Theory Date-Sheet for All Regular courses 1st,3rd,5th & 7th Semester||February 19, 2020||Click Here|
|Theory Date-Sheet of B.Ed, B.Ed./M.Ed (Integrated) & Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) -1st & 2nd Year (Re-appear), D.P.Ed -1st & 3rd sem. (Re-appear), M.Ed 1st & 3rd sem. (Main/Re-appear) exams||February 19, 2020||Click Here|
How to Check GJUST Results?
For engineering students, the even semester exams are conducted in May- June, while odd semester exams are conducted in December. The results are announced on the official website of the university. Follow the below-mentioned steps to view the results.
- Visit the official website of GJUST
- Go to the examination tab and click on ‘Results’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the course/ subject from the menu and go to ‘view notification’ tab
- The result will appear on your screen.
Details on GJUST Result:
On the result card, candidates must check if all their details are correct. Following are the details mentioned in the GJUST Result:
- Name of the Examination, Subject Code
- University Roll No.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Marks, SGPA, and CGPA
GJUST Result Revaluation
The university offers an option to students who are not satisfied with their results to put in a request for revaluation. In such cases, students can fill the re-evaluation form by following the given steps-
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the “Examinations” tab
- From the drop down menu, click on Revaluation Form.
- A list of subjects with their respective results will appear.
- Click on the check-box against the subject you wish to get evaluated again.
- Read instructions and click on the “Apply for the re-evaluation” button.
- A re-evaluation pre-filled form will appear, fill in the email id, and upload specimens of handwriting and signatures. Verify the information further.
- After verification click on the ‘Save and Pay’ button and proceed to pay.
- Once paid, download the fee receipt and save it for future purpose.
- Candidates will receive the results on their mobile number, however, they will be valid only after the declaration of result by respective branch.
GJUST Entrance Exam Results
GJUST declares the results of entrance exams on their official website.
- Students can check their results clicking on the Examination tab on the official website of the university.
- Select the “Entrance Test Results” option
- Select the course result.
- Download the PDF.
GJUST Admit Card
The admit cards for all the examinations are released on the official website under the ‘Announcements’ section. Candidates who are appearing for the exams can download the admit cards 30 days before the exam date. Check the steps below to download the admit card.
- Go to the 'Announcements' section on the official website.
- Click on the admit card notification
- Enter registration number, date of birth and other required details
- Click on submit and download the admit card after checking all the details
Details on the Admit Card
- Name of the Examination
- Application number
- Roll number
- Candidates’ Name
- Fathers’ and Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Subject Codes
- Examination Centre (with address)
- Important instructions