- GJUS&T has released the seat allocation list for admission to MBA and M.Com. Check
- Guru Jambheshwar University has recently released its provisional merit list for the first seat allocation for the session of 2020-21 for UG Admission. The last date for applying through online application form for UG as well as PG programmes is over and now further process of Admission for the students who applied is ongoing.
- The University also released rules regarding conduction of its ongoing University exams on September 12, 2020.
- The last date for submission of fees after the first seat allocation is September 25, 2020 after which the next round of counselling will start.
The university also rolled out a notification stating that the Admission to B.Pharma. and B.Pharma (LEET) 2nd year Programmes and B.Tech and B.Tech 2nd year programmes will be made by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), Panchkula.
Established in 1995, Guru Jambheshwar University is located in the State of Haryana in the city Hisar. The University Campus stands on a land area of 372 acres amidst the lush green environment. With 18 Teaching Departments classified under 10 Faculties the University provides education to the students in the field of Technology, Pharmacy, Environmental Studies, Non-conventional Energy Sources, Mass Media and Management Studies. The University provides Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Research Level courses including 17 courses under Distance Learning Programmes as well. The University has been recognised by the UGC and has also been accredited with grade ‘A’ by NAAC.
- Candidates interested in studying under this university need to apply online by visiting the official website of the University.
- Admission into the various courses is done through different modes of entrance tests.
- For some of the UG and PG courses the University itself prepares an entrance examination along with their merit in the last qualifying examination for selection to the courses.
- For B.Tech course candidates are selected on the basis of JEE score.
- Candidates for the M.Tech course will be selected on the basis of Entrance Examination conducted by the University and through GATE. Although applicants who have appeared for GATE will be given first priority.
- Shortlisting of candidates for admission to the M.Pharm course is based on GPAT score.
- For admissions to MBA course candidates must sit for CAT.
GJUST Hisar Admission Highlights 2021
|University Name||Guru Jambheshwar University|
|University Type||State Government (Haryana)|
|Campus Area||372 acres|
|Affiliations||NAAC & UGC|