IIM Rohtak is going to conduct IPM Aptitude Test 2021 on June 19, 2021, online via computer-based test mode. As per the new announcement the candidates will have the opportunity to take the aptitude test from their home.
IIM Rohtak conducts IPMAT 2021 to provide admission to five years Integrated Program in Management (IPM) to the successful candidates. Candidates who choose to opt-out after 3 years, will be awarded Bachelors of Business (BBA) degree while after successful completion of the program, students will receive an MBA degree.
All the candidates will be intimated in detail by the office about the policies and course of action, computer and system requirements and all other kinds of requirements for the examination. Also, arrangements will be made for the students who do not have required technical infrastructure such as computers and the internet to take the online test. The online examination to be conducted in collaboration with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
IPMAT Rohtak 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||IPM Aptitude Test 2021|
|Admission for Course||Integrated Program in Management (IPM)|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||10+2 Qualifications with a minimum of 60% marks|
|Admission Process||IPM Aptitude Test followed by WAT & PI|
|Overall Cut Off (IPM Aptitude Test)||240|
|Application Fee||INR 4130 (General Candidates) INR 2065 ( SC/ST/PwD Candidates)|
|IPMAT 2021 Registration Link||Click Here|
IPMAT Rohtak 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: At least 60% marks in Standard X and Standard XII or equivalent exams (55% for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
- Age Limit: Maximum age of 20 years as of July 31, 2021.
- Reservation: Applicable as per Government of India norms.
IIM Rohtak IPMAT 2021: How to Apply?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IIM Rohtak: iimrohtak.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, navigate to the Programmes section
- Step 3: From the courses, select IPM.
- Step 4: On the following page, navigate to the IPM 2021 Registration link on the right panel.
- Step 5: Fill in the required details to Register for User ID and Password
- Step 6: Fill in all the details and click on Submit.
- Step 7: This will complete the registration process for admission to the IIM Rohtak IPM Course
IPMAT Rohtak 2021: Selection Procedure
- Interested applicants will fill the registration form to take IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test that evaluates a candidate's aptitude, logical reasoning and English proficiency.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Online Personal Interview (PI) based on their applications and aptitude test performance. Candidates will be evaluated overall on their academics, general awareness and communication skills.
IPMAT Rohtak 2021: Mode of Examination
The aptitude test will be conducted online using the machine learning technology (an application of AI) and human proctoring (experts to undertake authentication to prevent cheating) so that each and every candidate can be monitored remotely. Machine learning technology is that part of Artificial Intelligence under which the system to learn and improve from experience automatically without explicit program is present. Also, machine learning technology captures the audio and video movements which will be useful in the prevention of the use of any unfair means in the examination.
Prof Dheeraj Sharma, Director of IIM Rohtak said that Institute wishes to empower students, parents and teachers in positively dealing with COVID-19 by leveraging online teaching-learning sources as advised by the Government of India. He further said that in conjunction with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) it has been committed to providing the best possible online testing platform and the team hopes to make this collaboration a benchmark for conducting the online examinations. He has considered this as an excellent initiative towards embracing technologies and offering higher education in a blended format during the ongoing coronavirus crisis.
IPMAT Rohtak 2021 Exam Date
|IPMAT 2021 Registration||18 February 2021|
|IPMAT 2021 Registration Deadline||4 May 2021|
|IPMAT 2021||19 June 2021|
|Personal Interviews Call||July 2021 (Third Week)|
|IPMAT 2021 Result||August 2021 (Second Week)|
The examination will be conducted in the Computer-based test (CBT) mode on June 12, 2021. The syllabus will cover three sections- Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability. Each section will contain 40 questions in MCQ (multiple choice questions) format. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted as a penalty. Total time duration for the online exam will be 120 minutes and there will be a sectional time limit. Total seats for admission under IPM Aptitude Test is 150.