Jammu University holds semester examinations with a certified date sheet which is released by the university on its official website. Students need to register themselves by filling up the examination form and they must be aware of the exam date and time. The university does not entertain the concept of re-exam so everything needs to be done accordingly.
|Name of the University||Jammu University|
|Date Sheet Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Result Link||Click Here|
How to Check Jammu University Date Sheet 2020?
Jammu University has a good online front through their online portal and they make sure that no student faces any issue regarding university’s website. The examination date sheet is available online on their website and could be easily availed by any student. Certain steps need to be followed to check the examination date sheet for 2020.
- First thing to be done is to visit the university’s website and look for the student’s corner.
- Once you visit student’s corner, check for the examination option in that list.
- Date sheet link pops out once you have chosen the option of examination link.
- Visit the date sheet link and it will show a new page where you can access the examination schedule.
- The examination schedule can either be download or revisited once you follow the above steps again.
Details Printed on Jammu University Date Sheet 2020
The examination date sheet has various details on it, which must be kept in mind. The various details printed on the date sheet also need to be verified as they carry great importance.
- The name of the examination either semester exams or mid-semester exams are there at the top of the date sheet.
- Examination day and date is also mentioned in the date sheet which can be verified with college administration.
- The duration of exams along with commencement time is present at the bottom of the examination schedule.
- Another important detail printed on the schedule is the name of various subjects which are offered by the university.
- Most of the times, the university exam committee provides important information related to exams at the bottom of the schedule that can be either about exam leave or any general instruction.
Important information for the students appearing for university examination
Before any student sits for the exam at their respective examination centers, the university has guides them with various important instructions. These instructions need to be followed strictly otherwise serious action would be taken against the students who show casual attitude towards them.
- The reporting time at the respective examination center must be 15 to 20 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No one would be entertained after the given time schedule.
- Verification of the course and exam titles needs to be done beforehand and if any problem arises the concerned authorities are there for the help.
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, smartwatches or calculators would not be allowed in the exam.
- Students need to carry their roll number slip or the admit card to get verified at the gates of the examination centers.
- Only blue or black ball pens are allowed for writing in the exam and everyone must carry their own stationery.
- If any misbehavior is detected in any of the classrooms, that student will not be able to write the exam as per the rules set by the invigilating committee.
How to Download Jammu University Admit Card 2020?
In order to download the admit card, the candidate’s must visit the official website of the university and follow the given steps-
- Go to the examination section and click on the link of the admit card.
- Select the course i.e. UG or PG.
- Now select the year i.e. semester/ year.
- Enter the respective information.
- The Admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Details Printed on Jammu University Admit Card 2020
The following details must be printed on the admit card-
- Name Of The Exam
- Name Of The Candidate
- Examination Timing
- Name Of the subject paper
- The venue of the examination
- Code of the subject paper
- Candidate roll no.
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
How to Check Jammu University Result 2020?
To view the results, the candidates must visit the official website of the university-
- Click on the Student’s Corner
- Click on the Examination section
- Select the “Results” option
- Click on the Results tab
- Select the Results- UG/PG
- Select the program
- Enter the mandatory information
- Download the result.