JUET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
JUET 2019 is a qualifying entrance exam for admission to Post Graduate Degree (PG), PG Diploma and Under Graduate Programs offered by Jammu University, Jammu. Jammu University conducts JUET entrance test annually. JUET 2019 was successfully held on June 10, 2019. Selection in PG, PG Diploma and UG Programs offered by JAMMU University will be based on 2 parameters i.e. Merit in qualifying exam and JUET entrance test. 75% weightage is given to Qualifying Exam and 25% to JUET.
|JUET 2019 Application Form||JUET 2019 Admit Card||JUET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||JUET 2019 Result & Counselling|
JUET 2019 is an offline Pen Paper based entrance examination. Duration of JUET is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) and test paper consists of 150 objective type questions divided in to 4 sections i.e.
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
First 3 sections have 40 questions each and last section Numerical Ability has 30 questions. Each question carries 1 mark for right answer and (-) 0.25 mark for wrong answer as per Negative Marking Scheme.
JUET 2019 Exam Highlights
|Date of JUET||June 10, 2019|
|Conducting Body||Jammu University|
|Mode of JUET||Offline Pen-Paper Based Test|
|Medium of JUET||English|
|Duration of JUET||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 150 Questions|
|Course Offered||PG, PGD and UG|
JUET 2019 Exam Dates
Application Form for JUET 2019 were available from May 16, 2019 till May 31, 2019 and after last of submitting application form, 3 more days will be given for submitting application form with late fee. JUET 2019 Admit card are available from June 05, 2019 till June 10, 2019. JUET 2019 was successfully held on June 10, 2019. Result for JUET 2019 was declared on June 21, 2019
|JUET 2019 Application Form Availability||May 16, 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||May 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||June 05 – 10, 2108|
|JUET 2019 Exam||June 10, 2019|
|Publication of JUET Answer Key||June 11, 2019|
|Last date of submitting objections / complaint against any answer in JUET 2019 Answer Key||June 14, 2019|
|Declaration of Result for JUET 2019||June 21, 2019|
JUET 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility for JUET 2019 differs widely as per the program of study under Jammu University. Detailed information on eligibility program wise can be retrieved from the official website of JUET i.e. www.juet.in. Eligibility in brief is being mentioned as under:
- Under Graduate Program:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 45% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST candidates minimum qualifying marks are from 40% to 45% (depends on the program applying for)
- Post Graduate Program
- Candidate must have passed Graduation Degree Program with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 50% to 55% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST candidates minimum qualifying marks are from 45% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
- Post Graduate Diploma Program
- Post Graduate Program
- Candidate must have passed Graduation Degree Program with minimum qualifying marks ranging from 45% to 55% (depends on the program applying for)
- For SC / ST candidates minimum qualifying marks are from 40% to 50% (depends on the program applying for)
- No Age Limit is applied for JUET 2019
JUET 2019 Application Form
Application Form for JUET 2019 are available from May 16, 2019. JUET 2019 Application Form can be obtained through Online only. Process for online submission of application form for JUET 2019 can be performed in easy steps which start from online registration on official website of Jammu University for JUET 2108 i.e. https:www.juet.in.
Before proceeding to filling up application form for JUET 2019, applicant must arrange soft copies of Passport Size Self Photograph and Signature (Size Max 100kb and Minimum 2kb in jpg file format). Applicant is also advised to ensure that he / she fulfils eligibility criteria as per the degree / diploma program applying for.
JUET 2019 application fee for general category is INR 700/- and INR 600/- for SC / ST category applicant. For self financing admission seats applicant will have to pay INR 600/- additionally. Bank changes are not included in the fee and will have to be borne by the candidate as per the bank norms. JUET 2019 Application will be treated as provisional until it is reconciled with bank. Reconciliation process may take 3-4 days. Applicants who have deposited application fee offline via Bank Challan are advised to keep checking the status to application on www.juet.in. If within a week of submitting application fee via offline method, status of application is not changing then immediately contact to Jammu University.
Steps for online submission of JUET 2019 exam application form are as follows:
- Visit Admission Portal i.e. www.juet.in
- Get Registration by filling required information like: Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Make Password, State and City etc
- Click on Register Button
- Message will be on screen : Your Account Creation was Successful
- Open your Email Account
- Open email from Jammu University
- Click on Verification Link
- Go Back to the Portal
- Login with Registered Email Address and Password
- Select Course applying for
- Click on Application Form for JUET 2019
- Application Form will Open here in different sections
- Fill Information Section-wise
- Fill Personal Details, Parent’s Details, Address Details, Academic Details
- Upload files for Self Photograph, Signature
- Submit and take a review
- Proceed to payment section
- Make payment with either Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card as per the suitability
- Process completes here
Offline Mode: for submitting JUET 2019 Application Form
- After Application form submission a Payment Challan is generated.
- If applicant wants to pay offline, he should take print of the Payment Challan. Basic information about the applicant will already be printed on payment challan.
- This payment challan is to be taken to J&K Bank
- Deposit Fee and keep hard copy of fee challan issued by the bank, as this will be in use during future references.
JUET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for JUET 2019 Exam are available on official website portal i.e. www.juet.in. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates via any other channel, it has to be downloaded from the portal regardless of submission mode of payment of application fee for JUET 2019.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Go to above given Portal: www.juet.in
- Look for Applicant Login
- Click on it
- A new web page will open showing a form for downloading JUET 2019 Admit Card
- Select Options from drop down menu and select one from: By Registration No. & Password OR By Registration No. and Date of Birth
- Feed information
- Enter code shown in below given image
- Click on Login button
- Admit Card will on screen
- Download Admit Card
- Save it and Take 2 - 3 Prints
Admit card for JUET 2019 will be a compulsory document to carry with in examination hall without which entrance to examination hall and attempt for JUET 2019 exam will not be permitted in any case.
Information on Admit Card for JUET 2019 exam will be related to candidate and exam e.g. Name of Candidate, JUET 2019 Roll Number, Address, Date of Birth, Name of Examination, Address of Examination Center, Candidate’s Photograph and Signature etc. Keep one Photo ID Proof with Admit Card for verification purpose.
JUET 2019 Exam Center
JUET 2019 is to be conducted at 11 exam centers out of which 9 exam centers are in Jaamu & Kashmir State itself and 2 exam center are out of State as is mentioned below:
JUET 2019 Exam Pattern
JUET 2019 entrance exam is offline Pen-Paper based test. Duration of JUET 2019 will be 2.30 hours and there will be 150 questions divided in 4 sections. JUET 2019 exam is of total 150 marks; each question carries 1 mark for Right Answer and (-) 0.25 for Wrong Answer. JUET 2019 exam highlights are as follows:
Exam pattern highlights table
|Mode of JUET||Offline Pen-Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 150 questions|
|Maximum Marks||150 (1 mark for each question)|
|Duration of JUET||2.30 hours|
|Sections in Paper||4 (General English; GK; Reasoning; & Numerical Ability)|
|Medium of JUET||English language|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||(-) 0.25 for each Wrong Answer|
JUET 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for JUET 2019 consists 4 sections and each section has weightage on the basis of marks. Equal marks are allotted to each question. Standard of contents of syllabus will be as per the status of candidates. Status of candidates is classified as UG and PG and Standard of syllabus is divided on the basis of UG and PG level. For UG Program candidates, standard will as the standard of Class 10th & 12th and for PG Program candidate, syllabus standard will be according to Graduation Level. Standard of Numerical Ability Section will be the same for UG and PG.
Syllabus for JUET 2019 entrance exam as is as displayed by Jammu University as follows:
Pattern of Questions Paper and Standard of Questions in JUET 2019
Basic components for Syllabus of JUET 2019 for UG & PG programs:
|Sections||Max. Questions & (Marks)||PG Program||UG Program|
|General English||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|General Knowledge||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|Reasoning||40 Questions (40)||Graduation Standard||Class 12th Standard|
|Numerical Ability||30 Questions (30)||Class 10th Standard||Class 10th Standard|
Contents of Topics Section-wise
Section A: General English- (40 Questions)
To evaluate the skill of the candidate on written English with questions on errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
Section B: General Knowledge (40 Questions)
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on General knowledge, current affairs and Business Affairs
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
Section C: Reasoning (40 Questions)
To evaluate the candidate’s skill on Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
Section D: Numerical Ability (30 Questions)
To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems of graduate level including those learnt in plus two or equivalent level.
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
JUET 2019 Result
Result for JUET 2019 entrance exam is announced on June 21, 2019. Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. www.juet.in
Before declaration of result for JUET 2019 entrance exam, answer key of the question paper will be published on official website of JUET. If there is any discrepancy or any objection regarding to answer of any question mentioned in Answer key, then candidate must send it to Jammu University online with appropriate proof of answer within the 3 days of publication of Answer Key.
JUET 2019 Result will not be sent to any candidate directly or through any other way. Result has to be downloaded from above mentioned web portal for admissions to Jammu University.
How to Download Score Card:
- Visit www.juet.in
- Go to Applicant Login Section
- Click on Result for JUET 2019
- A form will open
- Fill required information: Registration No. and Date of Birth / Password
- Click on Submit
- Result will be on screen
- Download it and Print it
JUET 2019 Counselling
Counselling process starts with the declaration of Result for JUET 2019. A Rank list is disclosed on Jammu University’s website and Date & Time is also mentioned for counselling Rank-wise.
Candidate needs to download Counselling Call Letter from www.juet.in fill it, take a print and submit.
Candidate must carry below mentioned documents during counselling process:
- All Academic Records in original form Class 10th and 12th (for UG candidate)
- Class 10th, 12th and Graduation Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (for PG & PGD candidate)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- Score Card of JUET 2019 downloaded from www.juet.in
- Admit Card for JUET 2019 Exam
- Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- JUET application Fee Challan
- Proof of Category issued by competent authority as per instructions
- 2 photocopies sets of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self attested
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College