Christ University Results of semester examination is declared by the university a month later after the commencement of the examination. The university conducts examination for all the UG/PG/ and Research programs runs under its seven different faculty viz. Business Studies and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering, Commerce and Management, School of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences, Institute of Management, and Sciences. Christ University follows the semester-wise course and each session is divided into either two semesters or three trimesters.
The academic examination is conducted in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and in the month of May (Even Semester). The results are declared online within 25-30 days after the commencement of the examination. Christ University releases the examination timetable on its website 20-25 days prior to the commencement of the examination.
Christ University Exam Time Table 2020
Christ University provides the examination timetable of the regular UG/PG/ and Integrated courses and supplementary examination time table on its official website. The University organizes semester-wise examination, and the examination is conducted in the month of November (during Odd Semester) and in the month of April (during Even Semester). In the current session the university has released the examination timetable of even semester examination on its website and here we have mentioned the necessary steps required to download the timetable.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on “Examination Timetable” under the “Examination” tab on the Home page.
- This will open a new page with all the links to the supplementary and regular examination timetables of UG/PG/ and Integrated courses.
- Click on the appropriate examination timetable link and it will get downloaded.
Christ University Result 2020
Christ University Result was announced in the month of January for Odd semester examination that was held in the month of November-December. The university will announce the result of the examination to be held in the month of April, in the month of May-June. The results are announced online on the official website of the university within 30-35 days of the commencement of the examination. Use the steps mentioned below to check your results.
- Reach out the official website of the university
- Under the “Examination” tab, click on the recently announced result link.
- You will be navigated to a new page, where you have to enter your Student’s ID and press “Submit” button.
- The result will get downloaded and you can save it for future reference.
Christ University Revaluation Result 2020
Candidates whose Christ University Revaluation results are withheld or want re-evaluation of their results must fill the Re-evaluation Form provided by the university. The final re-evaluated result is announced once the process of re-totaling and re-evaluation is completed for all the classes/courses. Students must inform the CEO about any type of discrepancy in their mark sheet via email before the due date. Students can check and download the re-evaluation form from the website with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the “Result Re-evaluation” option under the “Examination” tab.
- On the new page click on the link provided to download the result re-evaluation form of different courses.
- Download the form, fill and submit if before the due date.