Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) runs Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Ph.D. courses in seven departments viz. Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics, Earth and Space Science, and Avionics. IIST offers courses separately for Regular candidates and DOS/ISRO employees. The university follows the semester-based academic curriculum. Every session starts with Odd semester i.e. from July-December and is followed by even semester which starts from January-June.
IIST conducts End-Semester examination for all running courses in the month of December (Odd semester) and in the month of May (Even semester). It releases the examination timetable of the same 25-30 days before the examination. IIST publishes the academic calendar 20-25 days before the inception of every session and it remains live throughout the session. Candidates can get the examination result of the IIST entrance examination from its website 3-4 weeks after the commencement of the examination.
IIST Exam Timetable 2019
IIST Exam timetable of every semester is made available on the website of the University. IIST publishes the examination timetable of Undergraduate/Postgraduate/ and Ph.D. programs of Even (2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th) end-semester examination 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of Odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th) examination is also published 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. IIST has released the examination timetable of even semester (February-May 2019) examination timetable of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses separately on its website. Candidates can download it, with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of IIST
- Under the “Academics Tab”, click on the “Timetable” option
- On the “Timetable” page, click on the respective UG/PG course
- Click on the examination timetable link to download it
IIST Result 2019
IIST offers UG/PG/ and Research programs in seven departments. It runs two types of courses for Regular candidates and DOS/ISRO employees and conducts admission entrance examination separately. The result of entrance examination is declared separately for each course and course type (Regular or DOS/ISRO employee). Students can follow the subsequent steps to check your IIST examination result:
- Go to the official website of IIST
- Under the “Admission” tab, click on Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Ph.D. options.
- On the new page click on your respective course “UG/PG/Ph.D.” and course type “Regular” or “DOS/ISRO employee”
- Click on the “Result” button and follow the respective link provided
- Check and download the IIST result
IIST Academic Calendar 2019
IIST releases the Academic Calendar 20-25 days before the start of the semester. IIST’s academic session has two semesters i.e. Odd Semester- July to December and Even semester- January to June. IIST publishes the academic calendar of the Odd semester in the month of June and of the even semester in the month of December. For the Session 2019-20, it released the academic calendar of the even semester on December 20, 2019, on its website. Students can get the IIST academic calendar with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the Home page, click on “Calendar” under the “Academics” tab
- On the “Academic Calendar” page, click on the current Semester tab
- Click on the “Academic Calendar” link and download it