Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) offers research, training, and academic (UG/PG) courses in Homeopathy, Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, and Naturopathy. KUHS has almost 282 affiliated professional colleges.
Students of the affiliated colleges can also check their exam results through the website of the university by providing all the relevant details.The University conducts the academic examination in the month of April-May and releases the examination notification and timetable online a month before the commencement of the exam. Check: KUHS Course & Fees Structure
|Name of the University||Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS)|
|Results Link||Click Here|
|Date Sheet Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
KUHS publishes the examination related notification, examination results, timetable, academic schedule on its website for the students. Results for end semester examinations will be declared in the month of June-July.
KUHS Admission 2020 is entrance based, the students have to appear for the medical entrance test conducted by Medical/ Pharmacy/ Dental Council of India with respect to the course. Admission to all the UG courses is completely merit-based as decided by the respective competent authorities.
|Retotal Result-Medical PG Degree/Diploma Supplementary examination, October 2019||Check Here|
|Retotal Result-First BHMS Degree Regular/Supplementary (2015 Scheme) Examinations, October 2019||Check Here|
|Retotal Result-First Year Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Regular/Supplementary Examination-October 2019||Check Here|
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Time table for First Semester BASLP Degree Regular Examination 26 Apr - 08 May is out now||09 Apr 2019||Check Here|
|Time table for First-Year MASLP Degree Supplementary Examination,2016 Scheme - 02 May -17 May is out now||09 Apr 2019||Check Here|
|Time table for First Year BSc Medical Microbiology Degree Supplementary Examinations,2016 Scheme -30 Apr-08 May is out now||09 Apr 2019||Check Here|
How to Check KUHS Results 2020
KUHS declares the examination results online on its official website, students all the affiliated colleges can also get their result from the university’s website. If any student wants a photocopy of the answer sheet or score sheet he/she can apply for the same through the official website of the University. Students can check their examination results with the help of the following steps.
- Students should log on to the official University website
- Click on the “Examination tab” on the “Home” page.
- On the new page click on the “Examination Results” link.
- “Exam results” page will open, click on the tab of your respective department.
- On the new page click on the result link of your respective course.
- Then enter all the required details, viz. Stream, Level, Course, Scheme, Year, Examination and Registration no.
- Click on the “Submit” button and get your result.
Details on the KUHS Results
The mark sheet will comprise of the following components-
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- College’s Name
- Date of Publication
- Marks Awarded
- Final Result
KUHS Revaluation/Rechecking/Retotaling of Marks 2020
Since all the answer sheets undergo a double verification process, no revaluation of theory answer book shall be permitted. Although, any candidate who has appeared for an examination, shall have the right to apply for the re-totaling of his/her marks.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Candidates can apply for the re-totaling of marks online by logging in to the student portal.
- Fill in the online form.
- The candidates must submit the form along with the necessary fee.
KUHS Examination Form 2020
To register for the exam, the candidates must fill in the online application form available online on the university's official website.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Examination” section.
- Select the Examination Form.
- Fill in the form online.
- Submit it along with the requisite application fee.
KUHS Exam Timetable 2020
KUHS Examination timetable of all regular and supplementary examination is released on the website of the university 25-30 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetables are structured under the supervision of the Controller of Examination. KUHS publishes course wise timetable separately for each degree course and respective departments. KUHS examination timetable clearly details the time and date of each paper. Taking the following steps candidates can easily get the KUHS examination timetable.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the Examination tab and on the new page click on the “Timetable” link.
- On the “Timetable” page click on the department tab, you are taking the course in.
- On the new page click on the timetable link of your respective course.
- It will get downloaded.
KUHS Admit Card 2020
To download the Admit Card, the candidates must visit the official website of the university and login to the student portal. Admit Cards will be issued online to all the colleges. The Principal/Head of Institution should download the Admit Cards and distribute the same to the candidates, after getting candidates’ signature and countersigned by the Principal with College seal.
KUHS Academic Schedule & Notifications 2020
KUHS Academic Schedule is made public before the inception of the new session. The academic schedule of KHUS has the information at the beginning of the session, submission of projects, the commencement of the examination, declaration of result, etc. Generally, the examination is conducted in the month of April-May of every session and the timetable and examination notification regarding the same are available on the website 35-40 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the “Examination” tab and on the new page click on the “Circular-Instructions-Proforma” tab.
- Click on the Notification link.
- And Download it for future reference.