Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) offers research, training, and academic (UG/PG) courses in Homeopathy, Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, and Naturopathy. KUHS has almost 282 affiliated professional colleges. KUHS publishes the examination related notification, examination results, timetable, academic schedule on its website for the students. Results for end semester examinations will be declared in the month of June-July.
Students of the affiliated colleges can also check their exam result through the website of the university by providing all the relevant details. Kerala University of Health Sciences conducts the academic examination in the month of April-May and releases the examination notification and timetable online a month before the commencement of the exam.
KUHS Academic Schedule & Notifications 2019
KUHS Academic Schedule is made public before the inception of the new session. The academic schedule of KHUS has the information of the beginning of the session, submission of projects, commencement of the examination, declaration of result, etc. Generally, the examination is conducted in the month of April-May of every session and the timetable and examination notification regarding the same are available on the website 35-40 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Go to the website of the university
- Click on “Examination” tab and on the new page click on “Circular-Instructions-Proforma” tab.
- Click on the notification link.
- And download it for future reference.
KUHS Exam Timetable 2019
KUHS Examination timetable of all regular and supplementary examination is released on the website of the university 25-30 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetables are structured under the supervision of the Controller of Examination. KUHS publishes course wise timetable separately for each degree course and respective departments. KUHS examination timetable clearly details the time and date of each paper. Taking the following steps candidates can easily get the KUHS examination timetable.
- Visit the website of the university.
- Click on the Examination tab and on the new page click on “Timetable” link.
- On the “Timetable” page click on the department tab, you are taking the course in.
- On the new page click on the timetable link of your respective course.
- It will get downloaded.
KUHS Results 2019
KUHS declares the examination results online on its official website, students all the affiliate colleges can also get their result from the university’s website. If any student wants a photocopy of the answer sheet or score sheet he/she can apply for the same through the official website of the University. Students can check their examination result with the help of the following steps.
- Students should log on to the official University website
- Click on the “Examination tab” on the “Home” page.
- On the new page click on “Examination Results” link.
- “Exam results” page will open, click on the tab of your respective department.
- On the new page click on the result link of your respective course.
- Then enter all the required details, viz. Stream, Level, Course, Scheme, Year, Examination and Registration no.
- Click on the “Submit” button and get your result.