Indira Gandhi National Tribal University offers (Honors) UG/PG/Research courses under its twenty-nine departments. The admission to these courses is given on the basis of the common entrance test. The University follows semester system viz. Odd semester and even semester. The odd semester continues from the month of August to December and the even semester extends from January to June.
The term-end examination is conducted at the end of each semester i.e. in the month of December during the Odd semester and in the month of May during the Even Semester. The timetable is uploaded by the university 30-40 days before the beginning of the examination. The announcement of the semester-end result is done within 30-35 days from the date of conclusion of the examination.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Exam Result 2019
The result of the term-end examination is uploaded by the university within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The university declares the odd semester examination result in the month of January and the result of the even semester in the month of June. The result of each course is uploaded separately. Candidates are required to select their respective course and check their result online. Students will get their result in the pdf file format which can be saved for later use. Download the examination result with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on “Results” under the “Students Zone” tab.
- On the result page, click on the link of your respective course and semester.
- The result will get downloaded.
- Save and take a print out of it for future use.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Exam Timetable 2019
The term-end semester examination of the Odd semester is conducted in the month of December and the timetable is uploaded 35-40 days prior to the commencement of the examination i.e. in the month of October. The even semester examination is held in the month of May and its timetable is published by the university on its website in the month of March. The timetable of each course viz. Commerce & Management, Science, Social science, Education, and RCM is published separately on the University’s website. The method mentioned below will guide the students to check and download the term-end examination timetable.
- Go to the University’s website
- Click on “Examination” under the “Student Zone”.
- On the “Examination” page the “Examination notice” and “Examination timetable” are listed.
- Click on the timetable link of your respective course.
- Download it and save for future reference.