Oriental University, Indore runs many UG/PG/Research/Diploma/Vocational courses under its seven department. Admission to these courses is given on the basis of entrance test merit list.
The academic year of the university starts in the month of August and completes in the month of June. The whole session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd (winter) and Even (summer) semester. The Odd semester duration is August-December, while the duration of the even semester is from January-June. The University provides Term-end examination timetable to its students online and uploads the Oriental University Result after its commencement on its website.
Oriental University Exam Result 2019
The term-end semester examination result of all UG/PG/Research/diploma courses is declared on the university’s website within 30-35 days after the examination. The result of the term-end examination conducted during the Odd semester is uploaded in the month of January, whereas the term-end semester examination result of the even semester is released in the month of July. As per the academic calendar of the current semester, the semester-end examination result of the current even semester will be announced on July 10, 2019. Students can download the semester exam result from the website of the university as mentioned below.
- Go to the university’s website
- Click on “Results” option under the “Academics” tab in the menu bar
- On the Results page, click on the recently released result link of your concerned course
- Click to download and save it for future usage
Oriental University Exam Timetable 2019
The timetable of the end-semester regular and supplementary examination is released by the university 30-35 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The timetable of odd semester examination is uploaded in the month of November, while the even semester examination timetable is published in the month of March. The university provides the timetable of each course separately. The students can check the exam timetable by using the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Select “Examination Timetable” from the drop-down list of “Department Notices” section
- The examination timetable page will appear with all the released timetable links
- Click on the link of your respective semester and course
- Download it for further reference
Oriental University Academic Calendar 2019
The Oriental University publicized the academic calendar of its academic session on its website prior to the beginning of the semester classes. The academic calendar of the new session is generally uploaded in the month of July, while the session begins in the month of August. The academic calendar details the date of commencement of classes, the announcement of assignments, external practical & viva date, semester-end examination date, submission date of practical marks, result declaration, commencement of new semester/session. Students can access the academic timetable by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of oriental university
- Click on “Academic Calendar” under the “Academics” tab
- The Academic Calendar page will appear
- Click on the academic calendar of the current semester
- Download and save it for future reference