Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts separate examination for various courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, MBBS, BA and MA etc. in both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Candidates should appear for the Common entrance test conducted by the University for getting admission into various courses. Candidates can register themselves for the examination by filling an application form. The Application form is available in both the online and offline modes.
The entrance examination consists of multiple choice questions which contain questions from all the subjects. The paper will be of 200 marks. The time duration to complete the examination is 3 hours. Participants are allowed to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking in the paper.
Only those candidates are eligible to get the admission into a particular course that successfully cleared the entrance exam. Based on the candidates score, students will be ranked in the merit list. After the declaration of the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling process. Students can check the merit list on university notice board or on the official website.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result 2018 – How to check result
The candidate’s who have appeared in the examination can check their result on the official website of the university. Along with the entrance examination, Result University also releases the merit list. According to the students rank and scores, they will be called for the counselling. Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of counselling.
Various undergraduate and postgraduate results are published separately. The university offers semester course system which conducts examinations of both the semester on different dates. According to the examination, result candidates will be promoted to the next level or year.
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Candidates should open the BVU official website
- After that candidate need to click on the “Examinations” tab present at the website homepage
- Now candidate’s will be redirected to another page where they need to select a link named as “Regular programmes result”
- Now different courses and semester result will be displayed on the candidates screen as PDF file format.
- Candidates can enter their roll number in search box to view particular result
- Finally, candidates are advised to download the file for their future use.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Exam Time table 2018
The exam timetable helps candidates to get an idea when the examinations are going to start so that they can prior start their perpetration. Timetable not only includes examination time it also contains venue, date, subject name, holiday’s list and dates of commencement of various events.
Candidates can download their exam timetable or schedule from the university website. It will only be available online. Timetable notifications are also released on the university website. Theory and Practical timetables are published separately.
By following below steps candidates are able to check their timetable:
- Open the official university website
- Then click on the “Examination” tab available on the menu bar of university website
- Candidates will be redirected to new page where they have to select an option scribed as “University Examination Timetable”
- Now PDF of different disciplines course theory and practical time table shown in front on the candidates.
- Candidate should select any of the course theory and practical time table according to their choice.
- Candidates can also download the file and take a printout of it.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Distance Education Exam result 2018
University also offers candidates by providing various undergraduate and postgraduate distance education courses. The university offers distance education courses in law, arts, commerce and social sciences. University provides various facilities to candidates like classrooms, labs, study material etc. The Result of distance education examination is also published on the university website.
After the completion of graduation or post graduation candidates can get admission into distance education courses. Along with the job, candidates can also avail the benefit of studying higher courses through the mode of distance education.
Following instructions helps candidates to check their distance education exam result:
- Firstly, open the Bharati Vidyapeeth University official website
- Now candidates have to select option written as “Distance Education Programme Result”
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where various undergraduate and postgraduate distance examination results link are present
- After clicking on the particular link result will open in front of the candidate
- Candidates should enter their roll number in the search box to get their result
- Students need to download the result for their future use.