North Maharashtra University (NMU) came into existence as an independent institution. In addition to main university campus located in Jalgaon, NMU has over 200 affiliated colleges spread across the state of Maharashtra.
In addition to regular UG/PG programmes, the university also offers various UG and PG courses through distance learning via the Institute of Distance Education and Learning (IDEAL). Recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC), IDEAL has jurisdiction over 3 districts in the state of Maharashtra viz. Jalgaon, Dhule and Nandurbar.
|DEEL Exam Oct 2020||Check Here|
|Revised Time table of SY–TYBCA Sem 3 to 6 EXAM Apr-May-2020 held in Oct-2020||Check Here|
|Revised Time Table OF DCA Exam Apr-May 2020 held in Oct 2020||Check Here|
NMU Distance Result Links:
NMU Results 2020
NMU follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations are generally conducted in December/ January for odd semester and in the month of May/ June for even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within a month from the examinations.
How to Check the North Maharashtra University (NMU) Semester Results
- Firstly, students should log on to the official university website and navigate to the “Results” section
- Then, student should click on the “Online Results 2020”
- In the next step, candidate should choose the desired faculty name in order to view the course/college list
- Next, candidates will be provided a list of course name, semester and college codes. Upon clicking the link, a PDF file will be opened/ downloaded in which candidates can view their semester result accordingly
NMU Distance Results 2020
Final examinations for distance UG and PG courses are generally conducted in the month of May/ June and results for the same are usually uploaded on the official NMU website within several days from the examinations. Candidates can check their final results for IDEAL programmes by following the below given steps:
- Firstly, students should log on to the official university website and navigate to the “IDEAL” section
- In the next step, candidate should click on the “Results May 2019” link
- A list of all the course results available for download will be displayed i.e. “MA_History_Part_I_SOG” and students should click the desired course in order to to view their result as a PDF file