Solapur University has released the time-table on its official website. Candidates can go visit the website and download all important documents such as time-table, admit-cards, examination notices or any other important notice.
|Name of the university||Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University|
|Time-Table Released||B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., and PG Diploma Courses|
|Date of Release||March 2020|
|Timetable Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
Solapur University Time Table Updates 2020
Solapur University has released the final time-table for students of first to the sixth semester pursuing B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., and PG Diploma. The following table mentions the links to the time-tables of different courses-
|B.Com First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 12, 2020||Click here|
|B.Sc. First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 12, 2020||Click here|
|B.A. First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 07, 2020||Click here|
|B.Sc. (E.C.S.) First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 07, 2020||Click here|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 07, 2020||Click here|
|B.Sc. Entrepreneurship First-Sixth Semester final program||Mar 07, 2020||Click here|
|PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition First-Sixth Semester||Mar 04, 2020||Click here|
Read more: Solapur University Result
How To Check Solapur University Time Table 2020?
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on ‘Examinations’
- Amongst the top-links section, click on ‘Draft and Final Time-Table’.
- Select the ‘Draft and Final Time-Table for 2020’.
- A list of courses with links to their time-tables will appear.
- Click on the respective course whose time-table you want to view.
Details Printed On Solapur University Time Table 2020
The following details will be printed on the time-table of Solapur University. Candidates can go through them.
- Exam Center
- College’s Name
- Name of examination
- Day and Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
The candidates should follow the below-given instructions on the day of examination to enable smooth operations-
- Reach the examination center well before time.
- Do not carry any electronic device inside the examination hall.
- In case, the candidate is found guilty of being involved in any malpractices before or during the examination, his/her exam is likely to be canceled and strict actions will be taken against him by the university.
- Students should mandatorily carry their admit cards on the day of examination.
Solapur University Hall Ticket 2020
The students should carry their admit cards on the day of examination. The admit card can be downloaded from the Official Website.
- Click on the “Examinations” tab
- Select the “Hall-Ticket” option
- Select the Hall Ticket as per the course.
- Download it.
After downloading the hall ticket, the students should take a print of it and carry it with them on the day of the exam.
Note: Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
Details Printed On The Hall Ticket
The following details are mentioned on the hall ticket. The students should ticket them and contact the Controller of Exam in case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket.
- College’s Name
- Seat Number
- Center Name
- Student’s Name
- Exam’s Name
- Student’s Photo
- Student’s Signature
- Signature of Principal or Coordinator
Ques: Does Solapur University release the timetable according to the courses?
Ques: When does Solapur University release the SU timetable?
Ques: How will the candidates know that the SU timetable has been released?
Ques: How to check the SU timetable?
Ques: What are the details printed on the SU timetable?
Ques: What are the exam instructions that should be followed while appearing for the SU exam?
Ques: Does Solapur University release the SU timetable for backlog exams?
Ques: Does Solapur University release the SU timetable for Practical exams?
Ques: What if a candidate is unable to download the SU timetable?
Ques: Is attendance compulsory to attend the SU exams?
Ques: Is it possible to check the SU timetable as per the faculty-wise in Solapur University?