Mumbai University was established in 1857. It has released the time table on the official website. The candidates can visit the official website and view the time table, results, circulars, examination notices or any other important documents.
Admission into Mumbai University is through online mode only. Candidates can apply on the official website of the university. The university also offers many under-graduate, post-graduate and doctorate programmes.
It provides various facilities like virtual classrooms which can be accessed from the official website, Central Computing Facilities, University Computerization Center and Library and more.
|Name of the University||Mumbai University|
|Time Table Released||MCA Master of Computer Application 5th Semester|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Science||February 21, 2020||Click Here|
|Technology||February 21, 2020||Click Here|
|Commerce & Management||February 21, 2020||Click Here|
|Humanities||February 21, 2020||Click Here|
|Interdisciplinary||February 21, 2020||Click Here|
Check Mumbai University Result
How To Check Mumbai University Time Table?
Mumbai University has released the summer time table for various courses. There are namely five departments offered by the university being Science, Technology, Commerce & Management, Humanities and Interdisciplinary.
Amongst each department there are various courses like under the Science department there are courses like Computer Science, Home Science, Forensic Science, Biotechnology, Human Science etc.
The university has made available the summer time tables for various courses on the official website. The candidates can check the time table for various courses from the website.
The examination will be held for three hours and students must report to the examination center well before time. The students shall also carry along their hall tickets for entry in to the examination.
In order to check the time table, the candidates must follow the given steps-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the examinations section.
- Amongst a list of various announcements, click on ‘Time table for Summer 2020’.
- You will be directed to a webpage stating the links to time tables of various departments like Science, Commerce, Technology, Management, Humanities and Interdisciplinary.
- Click on the respective department.
- A list will open containing Time Tables of all the courses.
- Select the particular course and download the time table.
Details Mentioned On The Time Table
After downloading the time table for the particular field, the candidates can check the all the information related to the exams which will be mentioned in the time table.
Following are the details which will be mentioned-
- Day of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Timings of the Exam
- Paper Code
- Exam Name
The general instructions for the seating arrangement will also be given on the time table.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices like mobile phone, smart watches etc. in the examination hall.
- Use of any unfair means in the examination will lead to cancellation of examination.
Mumbai University Revaluation Procedure
- If the students are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for revaluation.
- The students need to visit the official website and fill the revaluation form and pay the revaluation fee.
- The interested students should apply for revaluation within the prescribed date as no applications shall be entertained after that.
- After the results are announced, whichever score is better (before or after revaluation) is updated on the final result card.
Mumbai University Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The university releases the admit card for those students who have successfully completed the application process and have made the payment. The admit card is released online on the official website of the university.
The admit card will have the details like the examination center, exam date, day and time and other such details containing the necessary information regarding the exam. It is essential to carry the admit card along on the day of examination.
How To Download The Admit Card?
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card section and enter the details like Candidate’s Name, Roll Number and other such essential information.
- Proceed to download the admit card and take a print.
Given below is a sample of the admit card released by the university-
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
The students are advised to check all the details mentioned on their admit card, whether correctly stated.
Following are the details mentioned on the admit card downloaded by the students-
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Number
- Exam Name
- Month and Year
- Center Code
- Seat Number
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Date and Time
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signatures
- Signature of Board of Director
- Principal’s Signatures