Savitribai Phule Mumbai University also known as Pune University has released the time table for the 2020 examinations. The time table is available on the official website. Students can download the time table as well as the admit cards from the official website of the university.
Pune University Time Table 2020
The Pune University has released the time table for 2020 examinations for various faculties like the Faculty of Science and Technology, Faculty of Inter-Disciplinary, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Commerce and Management.
The following table mentions the links to the following time tables:
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Click Here|
|Faculty of Inter-Disciplinary||Click Here|
|Faculty of Humanities||Click Here|
|Faculty of Commerce and Management.||Click Here|
Read More: Pune University Result
How to Check Pune University Time Table 2020?
In order to check the time table of different courses, the candidates need to visit the official website and download the time table for the respective course.
Follow the given steps to download the time table-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘examinations’ section.
- A webpage will open with Student’s section, examination section, and college section.
- Amongst the Student’s section, click on the ‘timetables’ option.
- A webpage with all the time tables for different faculties will open.
- Click on the time table for the particular course you are looking for.
- Download the time table in the pdf format and save it.
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the ‘examination’ tab.
Step 2: A webpage will open with Student’s section, examination section, and college section.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Time table’, a new window will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Click on the time table for the particular course you are looking for. Download the time table in the pdf format and save it.
Know More: Pune University Fee Structure
Printed Details on Pune University Time Table 2020
The time table is released in the form of a pdf document.
Following are the details mentioned on the time table-
- Day and Date of Exam
- Paper Code
- Time of the examination
Also, Check Pune University Cutoff
Candidates appearing for the examination must follow the given instructions-
- Report to the examination center well before time.
- Carry the hall ticket on the day of examination as entry without the hall ticket is not permitted.
- The use of any electronic devices in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- The admit card is considered valid only if the application form along with the application fee is submitted within time.
- The use of any unfair means in the examination may lead to the cancellation of the exam.
Read More: Pune University Placement
Pune University Admit Card
Pune University releases the admit card every year online on the official website. Candidates need to submit the application form along with the application fee in order to get the admit card issued.
Candidates must log in with their login credentials to access the admit card.
It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Students must also carry a valid photo ID Proof such as AADHAR Card, Driving License, Passport, etc. for verification on the day of the exam.
How to Download Admit Card Pune University?
The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university. It is mandatory to carry the admit card along on the day of exams.
Follow the below-given steps to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website
- Go to the admissions page.
- Click on the hall ticket section.
- You will be directed to a webpage seeking the student’s login credentials.
- Enter the user id and the password.
- If the candidate has been declared approved, the link to download the admit card will appear.
- Click on the link and download the admit card.
- Take a print and carry it along on the day of examination.
Printed Details on the Hall Ticket 2020
The following details are mentioned on the hall ticket. For any query regarding the hall ticket college will communicate to the university from its official e-mail id to the email@example.com
The candidates can check the following details on the hall ticket-
- Students’ Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Whether Physically Handicapped
- Contact Number
- Email Id
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Application Number
- Domicile District
- Examination Center
- Date and Time
- Seat Number
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photo