YCMOU has released the Admit Card for the exams to be held on May/June 2020. The instructions on how to download the Admit Card can be obtained from this page. The time table and Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of YCMOU by entering the PRN number.
Only eligible students with complete fee payment can obtain their Admit Card. If any discrepancies are found, the student must immediately bring it to the notice of the Controller of Examination. The student must carry the Admit Card during exams or else he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
Check YCMOU Courses & Fees
YCMOU Admit Card Details 2020
|Name of Institute||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)|
|Admit Card of||UG/PG May/June 2020 exams|
|Time table link||Click Here|
|Syllabus link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
YCMOU Admit Card 2020
The student can first obtain the Time Table for the exams. Click here for more information about YCMOU Time Table 2020. The students can get the information about exam dates along with the centers in the Hall Ticket.
The student can either collect the Admit Card from the college or download it online.
How to Download YCMOU Admit Card 2020?
Follow these steps to download the Admit Card :
- Visit the official website of YCMOU.
- On the left side corner, select Exams
- Select Exam Time Table in the dropbox.
- Click the link provided on the page.
- On the top, click Hall Ticket. The following page appears.
- Select the exam event. It is usually set to the recent one.
- Enter the PRN number and enter the code accurately.
- Click Search.'
- Take a print out of the hall ticket.
Details on YCMOU Admit Card
The student must make sure that the following details are present on the Admit Card. Or else, he/she must bring it to the notice of the Controller of Examinations.
- Examination Name
- Student Name
- PRN number
- Student's photograph and signature.
- Mobile/Telephone Number
- Email ID
- Center Name
- Seat Number
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Exam Date and Timings
- Supervisor's Signature Space
- Controller of Examination's Signature
Read about YCMOU Admission
Importance of Admit Card
The student cannot take up the examination without his/her Admit Card. Hence the student must first make sure that he/she is eligible for the exams by clearing all the internal exams.
Along with that all fee dues and exam fees must be paid within the assigned time without fail. Admit Card is a must in the exam hall as the supervisor cross verifies the student details through the hall ticket. The student must preserve it safely throughout the examination period. In case it is lost, he/she must seek for a duplicate from the Controller of Examinations.
YCMOU Exam Centers 2020
The final semester exams are conducted across various centers all over Maharashtra. Exams are conducted in the very own regional centers of YCMOU like :
The students must follow these basic rules to make sure the examinations end smoothly :
- Admit Card is a must.
- The student must verify his/her exam center and reach there sufficiently early.
- Only nonprogrammable calculators, normal watches etc are allowed.
- The student must not talk to one another after the commencement of exams.
- Using materials that aids copying is banned.
- If the student violates any of the rules specified, he/she will be booked for Malpractice and the paper will be invalidated.
YCMOU final semester exams are conducted for 3 hours for 80 marks. The remaining 20 marks are carried by internal assessment. The student must come prepared for the respective exams. Click here for YCMOU Syllabus.
The papers will be evaluated and the results will be announced soon. Click here for YCMOU Results.