YCMOU will release the time table for the exams which are to be held during May/June 2020. The time table for both UG and PG theory and practical exams can be downloaded from the official website in PDF format.
The exam fees and registration must be done before the stipulated time to be considered eligible for the exams. Information like subject, date, time, etc will be provided through the time table. The students can follow the following guidelines to obtain the exam time table.
Check YCMOU Admission
|Name of the University||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)|
|Time Table||UG/PG May-June Semester Exams|
|Time Table Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
The respective time table can be downloaded from the official college website in PDF format. If any discrepancies are found in the time table, the students must inform the Controller of Exams immediately. If there are any changes in the time table the student will be informed duly by the college with regards to the same.
YCMOU Latest Updates
|For the exams to be conducted on May/June 2020||Click here|
|Agricultural Studies Exam Time table||Click Here|
Click here YCMOU Result
Note: The time table is yet to be uploaded by the college.
How to Download the Time Table?
The PDF's if the respective exams can be downloaded from the official website of the college.
- Visit the official website
- Select Examination.
- A list of options will appear fon the left side of the screen
- Select the year
- Click on notifications from the table of contents.
- Download the timetable.
Details Printed on YCMOU Time Table
The student can check the following details through the time table
- Exam Date
- Course Code
- Course Name
The students must follow the following instructions for smoothly completing the exams
- Carrying hall ticket to the exam hall is a must.
- The student must have his/her ID card.
- The student must be present for the exam on time.
- The student must not carry any materials that aid malpractice.
- Mobile phones are prohibited inside the exam hall.
YCMOU Exam Hall Ticket
The hall ticket will be released prior to the examination. Eligible students can obtain it by following these steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the Hall Ticket tab
- Enter the PRN and password to log in,
- The student can download their respective hall ticket.
- Other important information regarding the exams will also be available there.
- The student must take a print out of the hall ticket and carry it during exams.
- If there are any errors, it must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations.
To view the syllabus for the academic year, the candidates must visit the official website of YCMOU.
- Click on the “Top Links” section
- Click on “Syllabus” from the left menu
- Enter the mandatory details-
- Learning Mode
- Select the course.