Utkal University follows semester system for all its courses viz running under its affiliated colleges. There are two semester examinations for all programs; even semester and odd semester. Results for the courses offered by Utkal University are usually uploaded on the official university website within few weeks from the examinations. Check: Utkal University Course & Fees Structure
The University also offers education through distance learning mode via Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (DDCE, Utkal University).
Application forms are available on the official university website and must be submitted either in person or via post to the university office. Admission to all the courses including M.Tech and integrated MBA & MCA is based on an entrance test conducted by Utkal University. Know More: Utkal University Admission
|Result Title||Release Date||Result|
|UG 4th Sem Results||24 Nov 2019||Click Here|
|First Selection List for M.Ed Course Under Science Category||19 Sep 2019||Click here|
|First Selection List for M.Ed Course Under Arts Category||19 Sep 2019||Click here|
Utkal University Entrance Examination Results 2020
The university conducts entrance examination for admission of students to PG as well as research courses every year. Candidates can check their result through the official website by following the given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the official website of University
- Click on the “Admissions” tab on home page.
- Click on “Entrance Results 2020”.
- A new page will open where all the clickable links of different PG and Research level Entrance Result will appear.
Note: Candidates can also obtain the admission bulletin, timetable and admit card for entrance examination along with other relevant information through the aforementioned “Admission” tab.
Utkal University Semester Results UUEMS 2020
Utkal University will declare the Provisional result of semesters CBCS for courses UG, PG and research courses. Candidates can view the result for semester or annual examination for various university programs by following the below given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the Official semester results portal of the university (UUEMS).
- Candidate can click on Login for Annual Exam System for checking out annual exam result.
- Candidate can click on Login for CBCS Exam System for checking out CBCS exam result.
- Upon clicking the link, candidate will be asked to Enter the Roll Number along with a captcha.
- Upon clicking the Submit button, candidate can see their result successfully.
Note: Candidate can also get information about the examination schedule along with the provisional result for various courses through the official results portal created by Utkal University.
Utkal University DDCE Results 2020
The university publish the provisional result for distance learning program on its official DDCE website. Candidates can check their result through the following steps:
- Log on to the DDCE, Utkal University website and click on the “Results” tab given on menu bar.
- A new page will be displayed containing UG and PG courses (semester and annual) result.
- Upon clicking, the semester wise results link will be displayed, and candidate can click on the desired link.
- In the next step, candidate will be asked to enter the roll number along with the Date of birth or Enter the Captcha displayed.
- Click the Submit button, candidate can view their result.
Note: Candidate can also get information about the examination schedule, admit cards, admission notifications for various courses through the official DDCE, Utkal University website