Geetanjali University, Rajasthan offers Diploma/UG/PG/Doctoral program in various disciplines. The University runs five constituent institutions under its administration viz. Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Geetanjali Dental Research Institute, Geetanjali College of Physiotherapy, Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy, Geetanjali College and Institute of Nursing. Aspirants are required to qualify the entrance examination to get admission in the University.
The University follows semester system and its academic session is conducted in two semesters i.e. Odd & Even. The Odd semester starts in the month of July and ends in the month of December, while the even semester stretches from January to June. The examination is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and the examination of the even semester is conducted in the month of April-May. The examination timetable is uploaded on the website of the University 50-60 days before the inception of the examination. The result of the term-end examination is declared within 30-35 days. Get all the details regarding Geetanjali University Exam Results, Exam Timetable, and Academic Calendar from this article.
Geetanjali University Exam Result 2018- How to check result
The result of Term-end semester examination is announced within 30-35 days following the examination. The semester-end examination is conducted in the month of December and the result is declared in the month of January-February. The result of even semester examination is released in the month of June. The result of M.B.B.S. examination conducted in the month of February is published in the month of April. So, the candidates can take a cue from the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- On the home page click on the “Result link” flashing on the screen.
- You will be navigated to the Result page and the result of your respective course will be displayed on the screen.
Geetanjali University Exam Timetable 2018
The University provides the timetable of all the semester-end examination and supplementary examination and uploads it on its website. The timetable is released 50-60 days before the inception of the examination. The examination timetable of every course is planned and publicized separately. Students can download the timetable of Theory and practical semester-end examination from the official website of the University following the method written here.
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Examination” option under the “Academics” section.
- On the Examination page clicks on Examination Schedule option.
- Select the examination timetable of your respective course.
- Download the timetable and save it for future reference.
Geetanjali University Academic Calendar 2018
Geetanjali University frames the academic calendar of the academic session and posts it on its website on the outset of the session. The academic calendar has the details of all the academic events viz. date of commencement of semester classes, inception of mid-term exams, date of semester-end examination (theory & practical), evaluation of answer sheet, etc.
The academic calendar of the University details the commencement of all the academic events of each semester separately.
- Pay a visit to the university’s official website.
- Under the “Students Corner” tab click on “Academic Calendar” option.
- It will display the academic calendar of the current session on the screen.