Geetanjali University (GU) is a private university located in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was founded in the year 2011 by Shri J. P. Agarwal and approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). It works with the vision to promote quality in education and excellence in research which will benefit the society. GU offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses in healthcare, nursing, physiotherapy and pharmaceuticals. Geetanjali University has state of the art infrastructure and situated in the area of around 35 acres.
Check Geetanjali University Result
Institutes under Geetanjali University
- Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital
- Geetanjali Dental Research Institute
- Geetanjali College of Physiotherapy
- Geetanjali College and School of Nursing
- Geetanjali Institute of Pharmacy
Geetanjali University Course
The list of courses offered by Geetanjali University consists of B.Sc, BPA, B.Pharm, BDS, BPT, M.Sc, MPT, M.D, M.S, M.Pharm, MBBS, MHA, Ph.D etc. The university also runs diploma courses in multiple specializations. The duration of each program is different. Applicants who want to apply are advised to check Geetanjali University Fee Structure before going to apply for any program.
Geetanjali University Admission Criteria
Application process is done through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates need to visit the official website of the university and submit their applications. Students also have to pay an amount of application fee at the time of registration process.
Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics with at least 50% marks from a recognized board
Passed 10+2 with Science stream, having 45% marks
B.Pharm degree from a recognized university
Any relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute
Possess B.Sc. (PT) or BPT degree from a recognized institution
MBBS degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university
Merit in Pre-PG Medical entrance examination
B.Sc degree in relevant stream
Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% average across PCB
Read more Geetanjali University Admission
Why Join Geetanjali University?
- Conducts different cultural activities: The management feels that conducting some co-curricular activities would really increase the grasping power of the students so that the college conducts such activities time to time. This type of programs can also nurture the hidden talents of the students and explore the talent. It also makes the impact on student’s attitude to be calm, focused and relaxed.
- Innovative methods of teaching: The teaching methods from the dedicated faculty are in the students approach so that the students show more interest and the students participate in the social events that are related to the medical camps from they are assigned with hands on training, clinical posting rally improve their knowledge. And also the students are provided with industrial tours from there students can acquire the knowledge about industries. The students are assigned to the projects from where they can acquire the knowledge through research.
- Lots of Student Support: The Geetanjali is established based on student’s oriented approach. The management takes care of every student academies, concentrating more on the students who are average and poor.