Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner will soon be releasing the Admit Cards for its UG semester exam. All the Admit cards for the said examinations will be made available on the official website of the university. The admit cards need to be downloaded by the student and no physical copy of the same is sent to the student by the university.
Check MGSU Admission
|Name of the University||Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU)|
|Admit Card||UG Courses|
All the students who have paid the due examination fees and fulfill the eligibility criteria set by MGSU will be able to download the admit card. During the examination dates, it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card with their personal college ID to secure admission in the examination hall.
MGSU Admit Card Latest Updates 2020
To download the admit card, the candidates must visit the examination portal of the MGSU. The MGSU admit card will give eligible students access to the examination hall. The Admit Card for the following courses will soon be released on the portal-
- B.A. Honours Part-I, II & III Examination
- B.A. Geography Part-I & II Examination
- B.A. Part-I, II & III Examination
- B.A. Aditional Examination
- B.Com Part-I, II & III Examination
- B.Sc Geography Part-I & II Examination
- B.Sc Home Science Part-I, II & III Examination
- B.Sc Part-I, II & III Examination
- B.Sc Additional Examination
- B.Sc Part I & II Examination
Read more: MGSU Result
All the scheduled dates of examination can be viewed by carefully going through the MGSU official website.
|Exam Postpone Order||Click Here|
How to download MGSU Admit Card 2020?
The MGSU admit card is the mandatory document for every eligible student to appear in any of the examinations arranged by the university. So, it goes without saying that downloading and preserving the admit card is vital for every candidate. Students should take extra care to make sure the admit card doesn't suffer any damages. Also, it's advised to refrain from writing anything on the card.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download the MGSU admit card.
- Visit the official examination website of the Maharaja Ganga Singh University.
- Click on the 'Admit Card Exam-2020' button.
- Select your course level. For all bachelor degree courses, select the UG option.
- Select your faculty. Students have the option to choose from Arts, B.Com and B.Sc.
- Select the examination in which you're appearing.
- Click on the 'proceed' button.
- Here students have two options to print their admit card.
- You can either enter the form number given to you during the form fill up or you can choose to enter your personal details.
- In the personal details section, you'll need to enter your name, your father's name and your mother's name.
- Click on the proceed button again.
- Carefully check your admit card.
- Once done, click on the print button to print your MGSU admit card.
Details Printed on MGSU Admit Card 2020
MGSU admit card holds several pieces of information which should be carefully verified by the students before the due date of the examination and any issues must be immediately reported to the concerned authorities of the university.
- Candidate's name along with his/her father's name.
- Roll number for the particular examination.
- Name and details of the center of examination.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Personal details of the candidate.
- List of the papers of the examination and date and time of each paper.
- The admit card downloaded from the MGSU website is mandatory for all papers of the examination.
- Students are also advised to carry their college IDs along with them.
- Cell phones and any kind of paper are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Calculators are allowed in some papers but programmable calculators are strictly forbidden.
- Any attempt to bypassing the examination rules may attract stern action from the authorities.