Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) admit card 2021 has been released for annual semester examinations on the official website. Students need to enter their registration number to download the admit card.
MGSU releases the link to download the admit card 2 weeks prior to the commencement of examination. During the examination dates, it is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card with their college ID card to secure entry in the examination hall.
Admit cards are issued only for the students who have duly paid their exam fees and submitted their forms to the registrar offices. Students can also check the examination schedule and important instructions in this portal.
MGSU Admit Card 2021:Latest Update
|Admit Card||Release Date||Link|
|B.Com 1st 2nd 3rd Final Year||14 April 2021||Check|
|B.Sc 1st 2nd 3rd Final Year||14 April 2021||Check|
|BA 1st 2nd 3rd Final Year||14 April 2021||Check|
|MA Previous/ Final Year Exam||14 April 2021||Check|
MGSU Admit Card 2021: How to Download Online?
The admit card is available online. Eligible students can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps and download the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MGSU @www.univindia.net
Step 2: Click on the examination tab of the homepage
Step 3: Click on ‘Admit Cards’ from the menu and select the exam admit card
Step 4: Enter your registration number and click on the submit button.
Step 5: The admit card will display, download the document and save it for future references.
Details Mentioned on MGSU Admit Card 2021
Students can check the below information on the Admit Card:
- Candidate's name along with his/her father's name.
- Roll number for the particular examination.
- Name and details of the center of examination.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Personal details of the candidate.
- List of the papers of the examination and date and time of each paper.
MGSU Exam 2021: Important Instructions for Students
Students are to follow the below instructions for MGSU Exam:
- English shall be the medium of instructions and examination.
- The question paper contains 3 sections. Section-A consists of 10 questions (at least 3 questions from each unit of syllabus). Section-B will consist of 9 questions (3 questions from each unit of syllabus). Section-C will consist of 6 questions (2 questions from each unit of syllabus).
- The duration of written examination for each paper shall be of three hours and Practical examination shall be for 3 hours duration.
- The word limit of part A, B and C are 50, 200 and 500 respectively
- The admit card downloaded from the MGSU website is mandatory for all papers of the examination.
- Students are also advised to carry their college IDs along with them.
- Cell phones and any kind of paper are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Calculators are allowed in some papers but programmable calculators are strictly forbidden.
- Any attempt to bypass the examination rules may attract stern action from the authorities.
Below are the circulars issued by the university regarding the annual exams:
Online instruction for Part-III main exam 2021
Regarding special exam due to COVID-19
MGSU Admit Card FAQs
Ques. How to check the examination time table of Maharaja Ganga Singh University?
Ques. What is the procedure to download the admit card of MGSU?
Ques. Does MGSU provide an Offline admit card?
Ques. Can I get an admit card for MGSU without the entrance exam fees?