Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner publishes the results of UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D courses on http://www.univindia.net/mGSurES/adselcolclass.php. Students can check MGSU Bikaner result by entering Result Type, Course, and Roll Number. Those who qualify the entrance exam can download their result in PDF format.
|University||Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU), Bikaner|
|Result Declared||Maharaja Ganga Singh University Results 2020|
|Notification||Notification for late fee payment for Examination form|
|Time Table||B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. Part - I|
Check MGSU Admission
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh University Results 2020||30 July 2020||Check Here|
How to check MGSU Result 2020?
MGSU conducts Term End Semester Examination in the month of June/ July. The result for the same are declared within two month of examination. To check the result for Term End Examinations, candiates require Roll Number. Students have to follow the below mentioned steps to download their course wise result:
- Visit the homepage of the MGSU.
- In the main menu, click on the ‘Examination’ section.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Result’ section.
- After clicking on ‘Results’, you will be redirected to the listing page.
- Now click on your desired course link.
- Enter your Roll Number & Submit.
- Now Save & Download the scorecard for future use.
If any student is not satisfied with their marks, then they can apply for rechecking of their answer sheet. Students can check their MGSU Revaluation Result by following the same steps as that for regular results (as listed above).
MGSU Revaluation Application
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for rechecking of their answer scripts. A notice regarding the date schedule shall be published and students can fill it online. Applications for the same can be filled online. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to know how to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Enter the required details like name, subject name, subject code
- Pay the revaluation examination fee online at `Make Payment”. Make sure to record the application number before submitting the application fee payment button.
- After submitting the application form, take a hard copy print out of it, attach with the marksheet and submit it at the Registrar’s office of University.
Click here for Revaluation/ Retotaling form for every program
|Exam Postponed||Click here|
|Notification for late fee payment (5 times) for Examination form||Click here|
|Notification for late fee payment (4 times) for Examination form||Click here|
|Notification regarding the instruction list for the Main Examination||Click here|
|Online Instruction for B.Ed Examination||Click here|
|Notification regarding the instruction for the Principal Main Examination||Click here|
MGSU Examination Form
Candidates can fill-up the MGSU Exam Form for different courses through online mode by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of MGSU.
- Click on ‘Exam Form’ under the ‘Examination’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the ‘Exam Form’ button on the newly redirected page.
- Select Category, level, type, and class of course and proceed to fill Exam Form.
- Pay the MGSU Exam Form Fee through challan and download the form as an evidence
Note: The candidates can reprint the Examination Form from the official website by entering their Form Number and Transaction Number. For further information related to the Examination form fee and rules & regulations, click here