MGSU isan affiliating university, which offers various UG, PG & Doctoral courses in the departments of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Management and Education. Students must keep in mind that these courses are offered in the affiliated colleges of MGSU only.
Online Form, Timetable and MGSU Result can be downloaded from the official website of the university. Students need to enter their application form number and transaction number to download the admit card. Revaluation form can also be filled from the official website of the university.
Read More: MGSU Admission 2019
MGSU Online Form
Candidates can fill the Online Examination Form for different courses by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of MGSU.
- On the top menu, Click on ‘Examination Form’ under ‘Examination’ section.
- Click on ‘Proceed to fill the Examination Form 2019’.
- Now fill the Main Examination Form through e-mitra MP online portal.
- Fee payment will be done by Credit or Debit card.
Note: The candidates can reprint the Examination Form from the official website by entering their Form Number and Transaction Number.
Candidates may access the online from official website by clicking here, MGSU Online Form
Students enrolled in the courses offered by MGSU can check the course-wise exam timetable by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of MGSU.
- On the top menu, Click on ‘Timetable’ under ‘Examination’ section.
- After clicking on the ‘Timetable’ section, you will be redirected to the course-wise listing.
- Click on the desired course and download & save the timetable.
Note: Apart from the regular courses, the students can also download the timetable for supplementary examination.
MGSU Admit Card 2019
Admit card for Entrance Test can be downloaded from the official website of MGSU. On the listing page, students have to click on the Admit Card link. Enter the form number (generated at the time of online examination form submission) and click on Submit. Save & download the admit card.
MGSU Result 2019
MGSU announces the result for all UG & PG courses on its official website. Students have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download their course wise result:
- Visit the home page of the MGSU.
- In the main menu, click on the ‘Examination’ section.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Results’ section.
- After clicking on ‘Results’, you will be redirected to the listing page.
- Now click on your desired course link.
- Enter your roll number & submit.
- Now save & download the scorecard for future use.
If any student is not satisfied with their marks, then they can apply for rechecking of their answer sheet. Students can check their revaluation status by following the same steps as that for regular results (as listed above).
MGSU Revaluation Result:
Candidates may check the revaluation result by submitting their respective roll number from any semester from the official website of the university by visiting the link mentioned below:-
MGSU BA Result
Candidates must visit the official website of the university. From the menu bar, click on “Result”. Fill up the required details such as roll number, year and the security pin and click on “Submit”. Result of the concerned student will get displayed on the screen. BA result for every semester may be downloaded directly from the official website by clicking here, MGSU BA I Year and II Year Result
MGSU MPCET Result 2019
MGSU conducts the Common Entrance Test (MPCET) to offer admission in M.Phil & Ph.D. programs. In order to secure admission, students have to apply online & have to submit the duly filled application form to the
Coordinator, MPCET- 2019
Academic Block II, MGS University
The application fees INR 1500 (INR 750 for SC/ST) is to be paid through challan in any branch of the Punjab National Bank. MPCET will be conducted on December 11, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Bikaner.
Note: After the declaration of MPCET merit list, students will be called for the interview.
MGSU Counseling 2019
Qualified students of the Post Graduate programs will have to visit the affiliated college of the university along with the required documents to attend the counseling.
- Three passport size photographs
- Character & Migration Certificate
- Counselling fee