Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur was established in the year 1994. The university offers various UG/PG/Diploma/ and Research courses under its seven faculties viz. Humanities, Education, Engineering, Science, Hotel Management, Management, and Pharmacy. The University follows the semester-wise academic schedule. The academic year of the University is divided into two semesters, First (Odd) Semester and Second (Even) Semester.
The University conducts Term-end semester examination twice in the month of November-December during the Odd Semester and then in the month of April-May during the Even Semester. Students of the University get the facility to appear for Scrutiny examination as well if they want to. The result of each examination is uploaded on the website within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The University also provides the examination timetable to its students before the commencement of the examination on its official website.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Main Exam Result 2019
The result of Term-end semester examination is released within 25-30 days after the completion of the examination. The University uploads the result on its official website. The result of Winter Semester (Even Semester) examination is declared in the month of June, while the Summer Semester (Odd Semester) examination is announced by the end of December. The University also provides the result of Back paper examination on its official website. The result of each course is published separately on the website, students are required to enter their details to get their results.
- Visit the University’s official website
- On the home page, click on the Result option
- On the result page, click on the Main exam or Back paper exam result link
- Enter your “Program”, “Semester”, “Enrollment No.”, “Grade System”/” Marks System”.
- Enter “Go” and check your result
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Re-evaluation Result 2019
Suresh Gyan Vihar University provides the facility of result re-evaluation to its students. Students can opt for result re-evaluation if their mark sheet is withheld or they find any type of discrepancy in their result. The University provides re-evaluation form and students have to fill and submit it. After that, the result is re-evaluated and the new re-evaluated result is uploaded on the University’s website. With the help of the following steps, candidates can download their re-evaluated result:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on “Result” option present on the home page
- On the Result page, click on “Revaluation” option
- Enter your required details and press “Go”
- Download the re-evaluated result
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Exam Timetable 2019
The schedule of term-end semester examination is uploaded on the website 45-50 days before the commencement of the examination. The University provides the examination timetable of Main and Back paper examination separately. The semester examination of Even Semester is conducted in the month of April/May, while the Odd semester examination is held in the month of November/December. The university designs examination timetable of each course separately.
- Visit the University’s official website
- Click on “Examination” option on the home page
- On the examination page, click on the recently uploaded timetable of the upcoming examination
- Click to download the timetable and save it for the preparation of the examination
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Academic Calendar 2019
The Academic Calendar of the University is structured to cover and clearly mention the date of conduct and duration of every academic event. It details all the events of both semesters i.e. Odd & Even semesters separately. The academic calendar mentions the date of Inception of the semester classes, date of Mid-term examination, Term-end examination, Back paper examination, evaluation of answer sheets, declaration of result, holidays, etc. Here are the steps to download the academic calendar of the current semester:
- Visit the official website of university
- On the home page, click on “Academic Calendar” option under the Academics section.
- On the Academic Calendar page, click on the calendar of your respective semester.
- Download and save the academic calendar