GVSAT is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur for admissions to various B.Tech courses. Candidates can give the exam online as well as offline mode and it is held once in a year in the month of May, however, the exam date is still not announced. GVSAT registration is open on the official website and it is done in both online and offline mode. The last date to apply for GVSAT 2021 is May 31, 2021. Apply here
- The payment for the application form can be made online via net banking through
- credit or debit card or by E-Challan payable at any AXIS bank across India.
- Students can also obtain an offline GVSAT 2021 Application Form from the official website of the university or through the application window of Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- GVSAT exam is held online as well as offline among 38 cities across the country.
- The question paper is divided into 4 parts i.e. Physics/Biology, English proficiency, Chemistry, and mathematics.
- Each section consists of 30 questions. Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination to appear in the qualifying test.
GVSAT 2021 Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||May 2021|
|Conducting Body||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline as well as Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour|
|Type and Number of Question||Objective Type & 120 questions|
|Sections||Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Mathematics|
|Courses offered||B. Tech|
GVSAT 2021 Exam Dates
Suresh Gyan Vihar University invites application for GVSAT 2021 on the official website of the university i.e. gyanvihar.org/gvsat/. The exam can be given online as well as offline and the dates for the same are different. Results will be announced a week later. Following are some of the important dates for the exam-
|Last Date of Application||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date of Application with Late Fee||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card download||2nd week of May 2021|
|Date of Online Examination||3rd week of May 2021|
|Date of Online Examination||4th week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2021|
*Dates are Tentative
GVSAT 2021 Eligibility
A candidate desirous of appearing in the GVSAT examination should have passed senior secondary school or any examination equivalent to appear in the entrance test. Following are the eligibility criteria for GVSAT 2021 entrance examination
- Age limit- Candidate should be above 17-18 years. No prescribed age limit as such.
- Citizenship/Residential Criteria- Candidate belonging to any nation are eligible for the test. No particular nationality or residential criteria required.
- Academic Qualification- Either appearing for 10+2 board from a recognized board in the year 2021 or have passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate stated for a particular course in which the candidate wants to get admission.
GVSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can register online as well as the offline application form of GVSAT 2021. Here are a few steps to help you guide-
Online application form-
- Register yourself by creating an account on the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University (gyanvihar.org/gvsat/). You need to provide some basic information for it that is-
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Enter your details in the application form such as-
- Personal Details
- Select proffered Test Center
- Test Mode
- Click on the next page to review your application form before submitting it. You will get an application number via mobile SMS or Email.
- You can now proceed to pay online through net banking using your credit/debit card.
Offline Application Form-
- Candidate is required to download the offline application form from the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- You can also obtain the form from the admission office of the university directly.
- Fill in the Application form with the details that are asked-
- Fathers Name
- Residential Address
- Test Mode
- Test Center
- Qualification Details
- Attach a passport size photograph with it.
- Re-Check your form and send it to the following university address-
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Mahal Jagatpur, Karolan ka Barh
Jaipur Rajasthan 302017
- You can pay the due application fee on the counter while you get the admission for or can be paid by e-challan payable at Jaipur.
Candidates can pay the fee either through online mode or through offline mode. We have described both the processes below:
- Students can pay the application fee online through net banking through their credit or debit cards
- Candidates can also download the online e-challan from the official website of Suresh Gyan ViharUniversity
- Log onto the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat
- Click on the ADMISSIONS 2021 from the top panel available on the website
- Click on E-CHALLAN option and download the challan.
- Challan is payable at any AXIS bank branch across the country. Send a copy of the University Challan to the university address before the last date.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Mahal Jagatpur, Karolan ka Barh
Jaipur Rajasthan 302017
- Candidates can purchase the form directly through the college window and pay for it at the University Finance Department.
- Payment can also be through a demand draft in the name of Suresh Gyan Vihar University payable at Jaipur city.
- Candidates are required to send a print out of the duly completed application form and a copy of demand draft to the university address by speed post or registered post before the last date
|Other categories||INR 350|
GVSAT 2021 Admit Card
GVSAT 2021 Admit Card for both online and offline examination will be available at the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur. Admit card will only be available to those candidates who have filled and submitted the application form error-free along with the requisite fee amount before the last date of submission.
Admit card will have the following details on it-
- Admit card number
- Photograph of the student
- Address of the test center
- Test date
- Test Time
In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, contact the SGVU immediately. Candidates have to report to the center with their admit cards, photocopy of GVSAT application form and any one of the following identity proof-
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- School/College ID
- 12th standard exam hall ticket
Steps to download GVSAT admit card:
- Log onto the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- Login with your Registration number that you received while making the account. You can also use your name and mobile number.
- Click on download admit card from the links available
- Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
GVSAT 2021 Exam Centers
- Candidates can choose their Exam centers for GVSAT 2021 while filling the application form.
- There is a separate column in the application form which gives you the liberty to choose from the available exam centers.
- GVSAT exam is held in 38 cities of India and the candidate can choose amongst them.
- Students should choose the center wisely as it is unlikely to change afterward.
GVSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Admission to various B.tech courses and scholarships to those courses will depend upon the score in the GVSAT entrance test. Following is the pattern for it-
- The exam will be 2 hours duration and will consist of 120 objective type questions.
- Paper will be divided into 4 sections namely Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who want to apply for Biotechnology or Agriculture can choose between Physics and Biology any one of the papers.
- Each question will be provided with 4 different choices. Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks. No marks are given in case of a un-attempted question.
- There is no negative marking for any question attempted wrong.
|Mode of Examination||Online as well as offline|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Duration of Exams||120 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics|
GVSAT 2021 Syllabus
Syllabus for GVSAT examination is from the 11th and 12th standards. Cover the following topics to score good marks in the exam-
- Analytical Geometry
- Locus Problem
- Differential Calculus
- Integral calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electric city and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Wave Nature of light
- Modern Physics
- Gaseous and Liquid State
- General topics like Atoms and Molecules, oxidization-reduction, Displacement reaction
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Diversity in the Living world
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Cell structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Reading and Comprehension
GVSAT 2021 Results
Results for GVSAT 2021 entrance examination will be uploaded online on the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University. The scorecard is also issued to the students and the merit list is uploaded on the official portal or is either conveyed to the candidates via email and SMS.
Steps to check GVSAT 2021 Result:
- Log onto the official Website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- Log into your account through the registration number or your name and mobile number.
- Click on the Results option. Merit list will appear on your screen
- Download and save it for future reference.
GVSAT 2021 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates can attend the counseling in-person at Suresh Gyan Vihar University on the given date. Candidates need to join the counseling with advance payment through Demand Draft and required documents-
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- GVSAT scorecard
If the candidate did not attend the counseling on the given date, then he or she will fail to acclaim the seat. His/her seat will be given to the next waitlisted candidate.
If the result of the 12th exam is not been received before the date of counseling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms, it would lead him/her to forge the seat.
Candidates who qualify in the entrance examination have to submit a Demand Draft for INR 15000 in favor of Suresh Gyan Vihar University Payable at Jaipur on the confirmation of seat and to proceed for further counselling process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.