Karunya University releases the result within one month after the last examination conducted. Aspirants who have appeared in the main and Supplementary examinations can check their results from the official website of Karunya University.
Karunya University entrance examination is held in the month of April and the entrance examination results are declared in the month of May. Candidates are advised to check the university website page on a regular basis to get the latest updates.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|November/December 2018 Revaluation Results||05 Apr 2019||Check Here|
|November/December 2018 Results||05 Apr 2019||Check Here|
|Remedial coaching & supplementary exam (Feb/Mar) 2019||13 Feb 2019||Check here|
|Remedial Coaching & Supplementary (FEB/MAR) 2019 Results||13 Feb 2019||Check here|
Karunya University Result 2020 – How to check result
Result of the entrance examination will be declared in the month of May. The semester examination is further divided into two categories i.e. Odd semester and even semester.
Candidates can check their result through the following steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website of Karunya University
- Search for the “Resources” section available at the bottom of university website menu bar
- Click on the “Examinations” options available under the “Resources” section
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select “Results” option available at the university website menu bar
- Directly click on the “Exam Results” link
- Candidates should select the particular course link to view the results
- Candidates need to enter their registration number and click on the “Submit” button.
- The next screen will show the candidate’s
- Candidates can download and print it for further use
Karunya University Revaluation Result 2020
Revaluation is the re-calculation of marks. The candidates who aren’t satisfied with their marks can apply for examination revaluation. This result is also declared on the official website of the university. Revaluation results will not be sent through courier or post.
Following are the steps with which candidates can check their Revaluation Results:
- Go to the official website by clicking on the given link
- Navigate to the Resources section present at the bottom of the home page
- Click on the “Examinations” option
- Students will be redirected to a new page where they need to click on the “Result” option
- Directly click on the “Revaluation Result” link
- Candidates should enter their Registration number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates can download and print the result for their future reference
Karunya University Exam Time Table 2020
Candidates come to know about their class’s schedule, holidays, examination venue, time and much more. Candidates can follow the below steps to check their exam timetable:
- Go to Karunya University’s official website
- Search for the Resources section available at the bottom of the homepage and click on “Examinations” option
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to click on “Timetable” option
- Select the timetable according to your preference
- Candidates need to enter their details like registration number and subject code
- Click on the “Submit” button
- View the particular course’s timetable