Sri Ramachandra University or SRU conducts written exam/interviews and other recruitment procedures The University is all set to conduct the examination and will release the results soon after the exam for the candidate’s ease. The written test will be held in March 2020 and results are likely to be declared in April 2020.
Aspirants who have applied under the SRU Examinations are suggested to download their SRU University Results 2020 from the official website. Every year, SRU University conducts examination and a number of students are approaching for the same every year as many candidates prefer to appear under the University Examinations. Aspirants who want to appear for the SRU University Examinations on private and regular basis can visit the official website.
Sri Ramachandra University Examination 2020
Sri Ramachandra University Entrance Exam is a paper-pen based national entrance test directed by Sri Ramachandra University for admission to various Degree Courses. The University invites applications for the various courses for the academic year 2020-2021 in various specializations in both full-time and part-time courses. The admission takes place through a two-step process which involves an Entrance Exam followed by a Proposal Presentation and viva-voce. The Application must be filled in and sent before the last date.
Important Points to Remember:
1. A separate application form should be submitted for both the groups.
2. Candidates belonging to any state/union territory in India are only eligible to apply for this test.
3. Only the candidates appearing for H.S.C. (+2) Examination in March/April 2020 can appear for the Entrance Examination or interview.
Sri Ramachandra University Results 2020
The candidates can find the results of the Exams 2020 conducted by Sri Ramachandra University for the following courses of university: M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition), MPH, M.Sc. (Renal Sciences), M.Sc. (Neuro Sciences), M.A.S.L.P, M.Sc. (Human Genetics), M.Sc. (Bio Technology), MBA, BDS, M.Sc. (MLT), MBBS, MPT (All Specialities), M.Pharma (All Specialities), M.Sc. (MIT), M.Sc. (ETCT), M.Sc. (Basic Sciences), MD (Forensic Medicine) and M.Sc. Nursing (All Specialities) respectively.
How to check Sri Ramachandra University Exam Results 2020
Candidates can download the results of Sri Ramachandra University by following the below-given steps:
- To download the results online for the Sri Ramachandra University Exams, candidates must visit the official university website
- The website homepage will have the menu for different sections including the Exam Results 2020.
- Use the Exam Results icon for accessing your results online for the Sri Ramachandra University Examinations.
- Choose the University Exam Results and Entrance Exam Results link to get your results accordingly.
- Open the desired exam result links from where you have to download your own results.
- Now save the result and print it online for further procedure.