Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University (TNMGRMU) results are given in the article below. The university releases the result soon after the commencement of the examination. TNMGRMU offers various courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses along with research programmes in various Medical and Dental subspecialties.
Admission in Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University will be done on the basis of an entrance examination. The entrance examination result is also released on the university’s official website.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|B.Pharm. First Year – Health & Allied Sciences||14 May 2019||Check here|
|B.H.M.S. III & Final Year||14 May 2019||Check here|
|M.B.B.S. Second Year||14 May 2019||Check here|
|B.P.T. I & II Year||14 May 2019||Check here|
|B.Pharm. Third Year||14 May 2019||Check here|
|B.O.T. First, Second, Third Year||14 May 2019||Check here|
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Examination Schedule 2020
Students can check the current notification regarding examination schedule from the university official website. Students are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the university for current notification regarding examination. To get all the updates regarding examination schedule, students can follow below given steps:
- First, visit the official website of the university
- At the bottom of website, there are some sections list
- Find and click on Examination section
After clicking on examination button, a new window will appear. In this new window, candidates can click on the desired result. A pdf file will be open after clicking on the desired course. Candidates can check all information regarding the examination. Students can also download this pdf file for future use.
Candidates can also check other information regarding examination such as Practical examination schedule, Previous examination information etc.
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Result 2020
The result can be accessed from the university official website. Students can check their result for undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Students should visit the official website of the university. Students can check and download their result. Students must follow below-given steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University
- Go to Results from the top menu bar of the website home page
- There will be following four options available for checking result.
- Click and open concerned course exam result link.
- A new window will open and a course list will be there
- Click on the desired course.
After clicking on the desired course a new window will open. In this new window students have to enter their Registration Number, Months then enter the verification code. After filling all the details click on view result button.
Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Admit Card 2020
Students can also download the admit card. Admit card is available on university official website for current examination. Students can download their admit card by following below given steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on Result on the top right side
- There will be following four result options available for checking result.
- Click on Concerned option.
- A new window will open with a course list
- Click on concern course, then it will redirect to the new page
- At the left side of this page, find and click on Admit Card
After clicking on Admit card a new window will open. Candidates have to enter their Registration number, Month and Year of Convocation then put the verification code and click on Proceed button.