The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Result (TNMGRMU) is a medical government university situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The university is named after the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, Dr M.G. Ramachandran (M.G.R.). The TNMGRMU is the second largest health university in India.
The university offers various courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses along with research programmes in various Medical and Dental subspecialties. viz. M.Sc., MBBS, B.Sc., BAMS, B.Pharm., BDS, M.Sc., MD, MDS, BHMS, BPT, Ph.D. etc.
Admission in Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R Medical University will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Examination Schedule 2019
Students can check current notification regarding examination schedule from university official website. Students are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the university for current notification regarding examination. To get all the updates regarding examination schedule, students can follow below given steps:
- First, visit the official website of the university
- At the bottom of website, there are some sections list
- Find and click on Examination section
After clicking on examination button, a new window will appear. In this new window, candidates can click on the desired result. A pdf file will be open after clicking on the desired course. Candidates can check all information regarding examination. Students can also download this pdf file for future use.
Candidates can also check other information regarding examination such as Practical examination schedule, Previous examination information etc.
Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Result 2019
The result can be accessed from the university official website. Students can check their result for undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Students should visit the official website of the university. Students can check and download their result. Students must follow below-given steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University
- Go to Results from the top menu bar of the website home page
- There will be following four options available for checking result. These are Medical Exam Result , Dental Exam Result , AYUSH Result and Allied Health Science Exam Result .
- Click and open concerned course exam result link.
- A new window will open and a course list will be there
- Click on the desired course.
After clicking on the desired course a new window will open. In this new window students have to enter their Registration Number, Months then enter the verification code. After filling all the details click on view result button.
Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Admit Card 2019
Students can also download admit card. Admit card are available on university official website for current examination. Students can download their admit card by following below given steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on Result on the top right side
- There will be following four result options available for checking result.
- Click on Concerned option.
- A new window will open with a course list
- Click on concern course, then it will redirect to new page
- At left side of this page, find and click on Admit Card
After clicking on Admit card a new window will open. Candidates have to enter their Registration number, Month and Year of Convocation then put the verification code and click on Proceed button.Last Updated - 11 Dec 2018