TNTEU University was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The university offer courses like Master of Philosophy in Education, Bachelors of Education and Master of Education. Interested candidates can get admission into the university only after clearing the entrance examination. This is an exclusive university for Teachers Education.
TNTEU University follows the semester examination system. University offers semester system in two categories i.e. Odd Semester and Even Semester. Odd semester examination conducted in the month of May and even semester examination conducts in the month of December.
University is responsible for publishing the results on its official website. So, candidates need to keep an eye on the university website to check the latest updates regarding result, timetable, exams and much more. Examination results are expected to be released in the first week of August, 2017.
For getting admission into the TNTEU university, candidates have to clear the entrance examination which contains multiple choice questions (MCQs). Candidates must go through the examination pattern first before appearing in the examination.
TNTEU Degree Examination Result 2019
University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates can get admission into the university only after clearing entrance examination. University is responsible for releasing the notification regarding examination. University conducts the examination twice in a year. By following the below steps candidates can check their degree examination result:
- Candidates should log on to the official website of TNTEU university .
- After that search for the “Result” section available on the university website home page
- Then select the particular degree examination.
- Now candidates are advised to enter their details like Registration number
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Now the results will appear on the university website OR
Candidates can directly check their results by clicking on the given on Degree Examination Result. Candidates can also download their result along with the mark-sheet for future use.
TNTEU Supplementary Examination Result 2019
After the completion of regular examinations, the university conducts supplementary examinations for the failed students. University conducts supplementary examinations for B.Ed, M.Ed, and special education degree courses. The supplementary examination result is declared in the month of December on the university website. The Result will be announced separately for the different courses.
Candidates can check their Supplementary Examination Result by following below steps:
- Visit the university official website.
- Then search for “Result” section available on the university website home page
- After that select the particular course and year of which candidates want to view the result
- Now a PDF file will open in front of the candidates.
- Candidates can enter their roll number in the search box to view their result
- Now the result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen which they can download for their future use. OR
- Candidates can directly check result by clicking on Degree Supplementary Examinations Results and select the particular course to check their results.