Bundelkhand University, Jhansi is a Public University established in the year of 1975 in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh vide Government of Uttar Pradesh. The university releases the results at its official website.
The university will be releasing its UG & PG results for the examination conducted in the month of December 2019 to January 2020. The results can only be viewed online. Candidates need to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth in order to check the results.
|Also known as||BU Jhansi|
|Type of Exam||Annual and Semester Exams|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
BU Jhansi Latest Results
BU Course wise Result link 2019-20
|BA B.Com B.Sc MA Results||Click Here|
|1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Main Back Paper Results||Click Here|
|B.Sc 1st Year||Click Here|
|B.Sc 2nd Year|
|B.Sc Final Year|
|B.A 1st Year|
|B.A 2nd Year|
|B.A Final Year|
|B.A 1st Year|
|B.A II Year|
|B.Sc Final Year|
|B.Sc I Year|
|B.Sc II Year|
|B.Com II Year|
|B.Com Final Year|
|B.Com I Year|
|B.H.Sc I Year|
|B.H.Sc II Year|
|B.H.SC Final Year|
|M.A. [History] Previous Year|
|M.A. [History] Final Year|
|M.A. [Education] Previous Year|
|M.A. [Education] Final Year|
|M.A. [Sociology] Previous & Year|
|M.A. [Sociology] Final Year|
|M.A.[English] & Previous & Year|
|M.A.[English] Final Year|
|M.A.[Economics] Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Economics] Final Year|
|M.A.[Geography] & Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Geography] Final Year|
|M.A.[Hindi] & Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Hindi] Final Year|
|M.A.[Home Science] & Previous & Year|
|M.a.[home Science] & Final Year|
|M.A.[Music-vocal] Previous & Year|
|M.A.[MUSIC-VOCAL] FINAL YEAR|
|M.A.[Political Science] Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Political Science] Final Year|
|M.A.[Psychology] Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Psychology] & Final Year|
|M.A.[Sanskrit] Previous & Year|
|M.A.[Sanskrit] Final Year|
|M.Com. Previous & Year|
|M.Com.& Final Year|
|M.A. [Urdu] Previous Year|
|M.A. [Urdu] Final Year|
|M.A. (Defence And Strategic Studies) Previous Year|
|M.A. (Defence And Strategic Studies) Final Year|
How to check BU Jhansi Result?
BU conducts semester examinations two times in a year. Even Semester examinations are conducted in April- May while odd semester exams are conducted in November-December.
Results for the same are published within a month of examination. Please follow the following steps to check the BU results:
- Visit on the official website of Bundelkhand University.
- Click the “Examination Tab” at the homepage of the website.
- Click on the ‘Results’ link which is available on the tab.
- You will be redirected to the Results page.
- On the results page, choose the examination type (Full Subject/ Re-appear/ Deficient Candidate/ Additional Subject/ Improvement of Performance), semester.
- Now select your respective course result link.
- Fill the details required i.e. Registration No. or Roll No. and Course.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Check your score and also you can save it.
- Download the result in Pdf format and take a printout for further reference.
BU Jhansi Revaluation
After the declaration of result, in case a student is not satisfied with his/her result. He/She can opt for the Revaluation of the subject exam. Candidates can submit the revaluation form within one week from the declaration of the main results.
To download the revaluation form, the candidates must visit the official website.
- Go to the examination tab.
- Click on the “Results” section
- Select the Revaluation option
- Fill in the form.
- Submit it at the university campus along with the requisite fee.
BU Jhansi Examination Form
To appear for any of the exams, it is necessary for the candidates to submit the examination form.
The form can be downloaded by following the given instructions-
- Visit the official website of Bundelkhand University.
- Go to the Online Examination portal.
- Select the Examination form
- Fill in the form and submit it along with the examination fee.
BU Jhansi Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card/ hall ticket online for their respective semester, a week before the start of the examination. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card:
- Visit on the official website of BU.
- Click on the Examination Tab.
- Then again click on Admit card Tab.
- Enter the details such as Login ID or Password in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to download the admit card.
- Here you can open and save your admit card for further exams.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The BU Jhansi admits Card 2020 contains some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the BU Jhansi Admit Card 2020 at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.
Ques: When did Bundelkhand University release the results for semester exams 2020?
Ques: How does Bundelkhand University accept admission for UG and PG programs?
Ques: What is the selection process followed by Bundelkhand University ?
Ques: Does Bundelkhand University charge any additional fee for revaluation?
Ques: How to download Bundelkhand University results 2020?
Ques: Is the roll number necessary to download the Bundelkhand University results 2020?
Ques: Does Bundelkhand University provide counselling after the declaration of the results?
Ques: What is the schedule for the semester exams in Bundelkhand University?
Ques: When does Bundelkhand University release the results for Semester Exams?
Ques: How to Check Exam Schedule in Bundelkhand University?