Bundelkhand University Registrations for UG admissions have been extended till October 15. Entrance Results for various courses have also been released. Applicants can Check Here by entering their roll numbers.
Bundelkhand University offers admission in various UG and PG courses in its affiliated colleges. Application process is generally started in the month of April every year. BU Jhansi offers admission in two categories i.e. through entrance test and on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination.
- The university conducts its own entrance test to offer admission in M.Sc (Ag.), LL.M, MSW, MFC, M.Pharm, MASRD and M.Ed programs at PG level.
- A valid score in UPSEE is mandatory to secure admission in B.Tech, MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharm & MBA courses.
- Students have to qualify in the University Entrance Test to secure admission in LL.B, BA-LL.B & B.P.Ed programs at UG level.
- The admission to BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.El.Ed, BPES, B.Com, BA & MA is offered on the basis of marks in the qualifying degree.
- B.Ed admission is granted on the basis of entrance test as per the NCTE norms.
- The students have to qualify in Common Eligibility Test (CET) to secure admission in Ph.D.
- Application forms can be filled online followed by submission at the University office.
Also, check Bundelkhand University Fee Structure
|Bundelkhand University Admission Articles|
|Bundelkhand University UG Admission||Bundelkhand University M.Sc, M.Ed and M.Com Admission||Bundelkhand University MBA, MCA Admission|
|Top Management Institutes in Uttar Pradesh||Top Engineering Institutes in Uttar Pradesh|
|Top LAW Institutes in Uttar Pradesh||Top Arts Institutes in Uttar Pradesh|
BU Jhansi Admission Highlights
|Name of the University||Bundelkhand University (BU Jhansi)|
|Type of the University||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based UPSEE: B.Tech, BHMCT, B.Pharm, MBA & MCA|