CSJMU Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website. Students can download Kanpur University Admit Card via link provided below. To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the ‘Registration No.’ in the space provided.
It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination, without which a candidate is not allowed to write the exam. Admit cards of CSJMU are not dispersed individually hence students are directed to collect the same before the commencement of exams.
|Name of the University||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJM)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Time Table||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
|Private/Single subject exam 2020 – Admit card||Click here|
|Regular/Re-Appear B.Sc. Aviation 2019-20 Admit Card||Click here|
Note: Students can find more details on examinations and admit cards from the official website of CSJMU University.
How to download CSJMU Admit Card 2020?
CSJMU Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. The link to download the CSJMU Admit Card is given below.
Students can download CSJMU admit cards for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download the exam hall ticket.
Steps to download CSJMU Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/
- Find the tab for ‘Activities’ section from the homepage
- Find the link for admit card from particular section
- The page with links of admit cards will open in a new window
- Select the desired ‘Exam Type’ ‘class’ and ‘course name’ and then enter the ‘registration number’ to proceed
- Click the submit button
- The admit card with details will appear on the page
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Details Mentioned on CSJMU Admit Card
- Roll No.
- Examination Name
- Enrolment number
- Name of Exam
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- The controller of Examination (COE)
- Exam Centre
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Name of Subjects/Papers
- Instructions for Students
Importance of CSJMU Admit Card
CSJMU Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of CSJMU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates. Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam.
So it is very important to keep the admit card safe. Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over.
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- After commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to go outside the exam hall
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
CSJMU Time Table 2020
CSJMU has officially released the Time Table for upcoming examinations on its official website. The proposed schedule is for annual semester examinations for courses like BA, B.Com. B.Sc., MA, M.Lib. and more. The website has a time table available for download in pdf format. Check the website for more information.
How to Check CSJMU Time Table 2020?
Follow the below steps to check the schedule for upcoming examinations.
- Visit the official website www.kanpuruniversity.org
- From the homepage click on the section for ‘Activities’
- Click on required link to get the schedule or time table
- Check for the details and time table
CSJMU Result 2020
Once the results are ready, it will be published on the official website. Students can then apply for revaluation or reappear with required documents. Mark lists will be provided to the students once the results are published. Follow the below steps to check results from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e. www.kanpuruniversity.org
- Once the home page is open, click on the ‘results’ section
- The page with all declared results will be opened in a new tab
- Click on the required link to check the result
- Enter the registration number/roll number to view result