Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University had released their online Exam Form for the Even Semester Examination 2019-2020 for UG and PG courses like B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.A.M.S, MBBS, Private Yearly candidates and B.Ed courses on their official website in the month of March 2020.
Candidates can register themselves for the upcoming semester exam by visiting the university website,(exam.mjpruonline.in) and by applying an online examination form and paying the respective application fees.
MJPRU Exam Form 2020: Important Dates
Candidates applying for the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) Exam form, must know the important dates of the upcoming examination. Below mentioned are few of the important events and their tentative dates:
|Semester Wise Exam||Annual Exam|
|Release of Online Exam Form||April 21, 2020||February 27, 2020|
|Last Date(to fill online)||May 10, 2020||March 03, 2020|
|Last Date(offline mode)||May 12, 2020||March 04, 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||May 2020||March-April,2020|
|Even Semester Examination||June, 2020(expected)||April-May, 2020(Postponed)|
|Results||July 2020||July, 2020|
MJPRU Exam Form 2020: How to Register
After the MJPRU Exam forms are available online, candidates must follow the instructions given below to register themselves for the semester-end examination in MJPRU:
MJPRU Exam form can be filled and submitted online as well as offline mode.
Instructions for online registration is given below:
- Visit the official website, (mjpru.ac.in)
- After the page opens, scroll down a bit and search for the ‘Latest Updates’ tab.
- Then search for the ‘Online Exam Form’ option from the menu and click.
- A new URL will appear
- Search for the respective course and apply.
MRPU Exam Form 2020: Main/Supplementary Paper
MRPU conducts the Main exam and Supplementary exams simultaneously and thus releases the exam form notice combinedly on the university website.
- To apply for the Main Paper or Supplementary paper, candidates need to visit the official website of the university.
- Then from the ‘Latest Update’ tab they need to search for the ‘Online Exam option
- A new URL will open,(exam.mjpruonline.in)
- Then click on the “Main paper/Supplementary paper online examination form” link.
- After clicking on the link, a new portal will appear.
- Enter all the credentials as asked and select ‘Exam Status’, i.e Main Paper or Supplementary paper’
- Pay the application fees and keep the transaction ID for the future use.
MJPRU Exam Form 2020: Late Fees
Candidates applying for the MJPRU examination must be aware of the last date of filling the online examination form.
And it is also very important to look after the late fee changed by the university for registration of the exam form.
|Particulars||Late fee charged (for both Semester as well as Annual type Exams)|
Ques. When will the MJPRU Exam Form 2020 be released?
Ques. How to apply for MJPRU online Exam Form?
Ques. How much does MJPRU charge as late fees?