MJP Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) organises the internal semester examinations for various UG & PG courses. MJPRU announces the result on the official website only. The University also conducts the Online Entrance Test to offer admission in M.SC, M.Ed, LL.M & LL.B programs. Allotment round cum counselling results of the entrance are also published on the official website. If students are not satisfied with their marks, then they can apply for revaluation process within 10 to 15 days after the declaration of the result.
Those students who have already enrolled in the UG and PG courses offered by MJPRU can download the Online Examination Form through the official website of the University by providing their course and MJPRU Registration details. Online Examination form can be filled from August 18, 2019, up to August 22, 2019 (Tentative). MJPRU Private Form and Supplementary Forms can also be filled at the same time.
MJPRU Main Exam Result 2019 (MA, B.Sc)
MJP University releases the result for all UG & PG courses (for both regular & improvement) on its official website. A student can find the separate result links for affiliated colleges & main examinations on the same portal. Students have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download their score card:
- Visit the official website of the MJPRU.
- In the main menu, click on the ‘Results’ under ‘News & Events’ section.
- After clicking on the ‘Result’ section, two links will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the desired link & you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- Now enter your Roll Number and Name.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and download the scorecard for future reference.
Candidates may check their result directly from the official website by following the mentioned link, MJPRU Result 2019
MJPRU Registration 2019
Candidates must register themselves for the desired course on the official website of the university by submitting basic details such as name, date of birth, course for which you are applying for etc. before the last date as scheduled by the authority. Students may register themselves here, MJPRU Registration 2019
MJPRU Admit Card 2019
Students can download the admit card 2019 for B.A, B.Sc and B.Ed programs by visiting the official website of MJPRU. The students are advised to follow the below-listed steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of MJPRU.
- Click on the ‘Skip to Main Content’ on the top left corner of the menu bar.
- On the next page, click on ‘Online Examination Form’ section under ‘Student Corner’.
- In the Main Menu, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ section.
- Now select ‘Course Exam’ whether Annual or Semester-based and ‘Exam Type.
- Enter the ‘Registration Number’ and click on ‘Show Admit Card’.Save and download the ‘MJPRU Admit Card’ for future reference.
Candidates may download the admit card from the official website from here, MJPRU Admit Card 2019
Read More: MJPRU Admission 2019
MJPRU Exam Timetable 2019
Students of MJPRU can download their course wise exam timetable by navigating to its official website. In the news & updates section, students have to click on the exam schedule from where they can easily download their exam scheme for semester examinations. Candidates can also check the online entrance schedule for MJPRU Online Entrance Test by following the same portal.
MJPRU Improvement Form, Result 2019
Candidates who wants to appear in the improvement exam of MJPRU may check the notification released by the university regarding the same from here, MJPRU Improvement Exam Form 2019. The pdf includes all the relevant information regarding the upcoming dates of the improvement.
Those candidates who have already appeared in the improvement exam may check their result by visiting the official website of the university. Candidates have to submit their roll number and name, submit and the result of the concerned student will get displayed on the screen.
Students may directly click on the link given here to check their respective result, MJPRU Improvement Result 2019Last Updated - 11 Jan 2019