Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) has released the time table for BA, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Pharma, BCA, MA, B.Com, LLB, BBA, BA LLB, M.Com, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Sc, M.Sc examinations. Candidates appearing for the semester and annual exams can visit the official website to check the time table for their respective courses.
Students can check VBSPU Time Table to know exam dates, time, day, subject name, subject code, and the schedules for submitting the exam forms. The University will allow the eligible students to appear in the exam. It is important to submit the exam applications and fees in the prescribed form. VBSPU will issue the hall ticket to all the eligible students soon.
University students who are looking for VBSPU time-table can read this article for complete information. In this post, we have shared information on the university date sheet, important dates, process to download the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University date sheet online, direct links, admit card, etc.
|Name of the University||Veer Bahadur Sigh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur|
|Timetable Released||UG & PG Exams (B.A, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Pharma, BCA, MA, B.Com, LLB, BBA, BA LLB, M.Com, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.Sc, M.Sc)|
|Date of Declaration||January 13, 2020|
|Timetable Link||Click Here|
|Revised compilation center main exam 2020||Mar 02, 2020||Click Here|
|B. Revised exam list for Ed entrance exam 2020||Feb 28, 2020||Click Here|
|Revised Examination Centers List||Feb 26, 2020||Click Here|
|List of Examination Centers for Revised Jaunpur District||Feb 11, 2020||Click Here|
|List of Examination Centers for Revised Mau District||Feb 11, 2020||Click Here|
|List of Examination Centers for Revised Allahabad District||Feb 11, 2020||Click Here|
|List of Examination Centers for Revised Azamgarh District||Feb 11, 2020||Click Here|
|List of Examination Centers for Revised Ghazipur District||Feb 11, 2020||Click Here|
|M.Sc (Agriculture) Year 2020 Main Annual Examination List corrigendum||Jan 31, 2020||Click Here|
|Main Annual Examination List for Postgraduate Year 2020||Jan 31, 2020||Click Here|
|Main Annual Examination List for the graduation year 2020||Jan 31, 2020||Click Here|
|Essential meeting related to the annual examination of the year 2020||Jan 13, 2020||Click Here|
How to check Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Time Table 2020?
The theory and practical examination of VBSP University UG & PG courses will commence from March- April 2020. All those regular students can download the VBSPU Semester Exam Date Sheet 2020 on different dates with course wise.
Students can visit the official website of the VBSPU to check the exam timetable. VBSPU Time Table can be checked by the following steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the university
- VBSPU official page will appear
- Check for the Examination tab which will appear on the main page.
- University Examinations page will appear
- Here you will get schedule tab, click on it
- Check for the exam timetable for the relevant course
- Click to check the exam schedules.
- The timetable will open in a new tab.
- Click on ‘Download Attachment’
- Check the dates and download the same.
- Take a printout for the same.
Details Mentioned on VBSPU Time Table
- Exam Online Registration Date
- Details of the document to submit at the time of registration
- Examination Name
- Exam Date/Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Syllabus
To view the syllabus, the candidates must follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the Downloads Tab
- Select the “Syllabus Scheme” option available
- Click on the desired course/program
- Here you can download the syllabus for further reference.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Admit Card 2020
A huge number of applicants are going to attend the semester examination. The Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University will issue the admit card to all the eligible students for appearing in the exam. It is important for all the students to collect their admit card before the exam.
All the students are advised to check the details printed on the admit cards such as Name, Roll Number, Exam Date and Time, Photo and Signature, Reporting Address and other important instructions. No students will be allowed to write the exam without the hall ticket. Carry the college ID card and hall ticket on each day of the exam.
How to Download VBSPU Admit Card?
- Visit the official university website first.
- Click on the admit card link provided on the left side of the homepage under the “Latest News”.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Students have to enter the registration no., password and other required details in the space provided.
- Click on the submit button and the admit card file will open.
- Students can check the admit card details.
- Download and print the hall ticket.
- Keep the printed copy safe until the completion of the exam.